• Allotment of registrations CF-EYL to CF-EYZ to de Havilland Aircraft Company of Canada Ltd. 29-Apr-1952.
15-Apr-1953 Application for Certificate of Registration by Laurentian Air Services Ltd.
22-Apr-1953 Test flown for Aircraft Inspection Release Certificate by G. A. Neal.
22-Apr-1953 Entered on the Register of Canada (paper certificate issued 20-May-1953).
20-May-1953 Certificate of Airworthiness issued.
22-May-1953 Certificate of Registration #11888 issued to Laurentian Air Services Ltd, Ottawa.
• CF-EYU Laurentian Air Services, Ottawa, ON. Delivered 01-May-1953.Regd 22-May-1953.
Accident: Un-named Lake C-172. NL. 17-Jun-1953. It is reported that as the aircraft attempted a landing adjacent to the lake it overshot the beach tilted up then settled back. It suffered minor damage to the port float and port wing. The propeller was bent and possible damage to tail plane. Minor injury to the pilot R. Mullin but none to passengers.
22-Jul-1953 Flown to Aircraft Industries Canada Ltd., St-Jean, QC., for repairs which were completed by 17-Aug-1953.
15-Jun-1960 Water dropping tanks installed by Eastern Provincial Airways Ltd., Gander, NL.
08-Nov-1960 Flight Permit # 096 issued for test flights of three-blade Hartzell HC-B3-Z30-2D/10160-6 prop’. ‘-X suffix to be applied to registration letters. Test concluded 14-Nov-1953.
• CF-EYU-X Laurentian Air Services, Ottawa, ON., 08-Nov-1960.
15-Jul-1966 Bill of Sale; Laurentian Air Services to Athabaska Airways Ltd., Prince Albert, SK.
20-Jul-1966 Application for Certificate of Registration by Athabaska Airways Ltd., Prince Albert, SK.
02-Aug-1966 Certificate of Registration #38359 issued to Athabaska Airways Ltd., Prince Albert, SK.
• CF-EYU Athabaska Airways Ltd., Prince Albert, SK. Regd 02-Aug-1966.
Accident: Rottenstone Lake, SK 53°20’N 104°47’W 02-Oct-1968. The pilot elected to take off in the bay area, although with a little more taxiing he could have had almost the full length of the lake for takeoff; about two to three miles. It is quite apparent that there was a misjudgement of distance when he discontinues the take off after it was too late to prevent the aircraft from hitting the shoreline.
10-Oct-1968 Flight Permit issued to ferry aircraft from Rottenstone Lake to Prince Albert and Regina (Repairs were completed by 07-Dec-1968).
Accident: Geikie River, SK. 57°26’N/104°28’W 10-Jun-1972. During an approach to land the aircraft crashed into trees along the shore line of the intended landing area. Aircraft destroyed and the pilot was killed.
18-Mar-1975 Athabaska Airways advise Department of Transport that it has been declared an insurance write-off.
• CF-EYU Cancelled on CCAR 08-Apr-1975 following accident.
Note: Complete refurbishment by Pacific Aircraft Salvage.
• C-GECN Pacific Aircraft Salvage Inc., Richmond, BC. Regd 04-Nov-1999. Canx 24-Jan-2003 on export to USA.
• N4081F Sheyenne Air LLP., Argusville, ND. Regd 21-Feb-2003. Canx 21-Feb-2006 on export to Canada.
• C-FJVW Aries Aviation Services Corp., Calgary, AB. Regd 17-Jul-2006. Canx 01-Sep-2006.
• N4081F Sheyenne Air LLP., Argusville, ND. Regd 06-Sep-2006. Canx 04-Jul-2008.
Mods include: Kenmore battery and alternator moved forward, Sealand extended baggage area and Alaska door, Wipaire increased gross weight to 5,600 lbs. Sealand front fuselage struts and tip tanks. Viking lifetime wing struts. Dual controls, Cleveland wheels and brakes. Baron STOL wings mods. Kenmore domed windows. Strobe Light system. Atlee dodge centre seat and belt/ tie downs. Fuselage mostly re-skinned.
Colour Scheme: Overall white with red under fuselage, wing tips and leading edge, gold blue and red accents to fuselage and tail fin.
Total Time: 9,371 hrs. Jan-2007.
For sale: Aug-2007 for $575,000US.
• N4081F Talkeetna Aviation LLC., Talkeetna, AK. Regd 08-Jul-2008. Canx 20-Mar-2009
Accident: Trapper Creek, Talkeetna, Alaska. 29-Aug-2008. Shown on record as N4081F when re regd N60WT 0n 08-Jul-2008. Departing from a remote airstrip that was surrounded by tall brush, the port wing struck the vegetation, which caused the aircraft to pivot to the left, and it entered an area of heavy brush and trees. The aircraft’s landing gear collapsed and the aircraft suffered heavy damage to the wings and fuselage. The pilot, the sole occupant, was uninjured. ANC08CA116
Airworthiness Date: 26-Mar-2009.
• N60WT Talkeetna Aviation LLC, Talkeetna, AK. Re-regd Mar-2009.