29-APR-1952 Allotment of registrations CF-EYL to CF-EYZ to de Havilland Aircraft Company of Canada Ltd.
Certificate of Airworthiness # 3993 issued 07-May-1953.
• CF-EYR Québecair Inc., Rimouski, QC. Certificate of Registration #11939 issued 07-May-1953. Delivered 04-Jun-1953. Canx Mar 1958.
Note: Original Certificate of Registration may have been issued to Rimouski Airlines or Gulf Aviation who merged to form Québecair in 1953.
• CF-EYR Northern Wings Ltd., Sept Îles, QC. Mar-1958 until canx prior to Certificate of Registration renewal dated 10-Jun-1973.
Accident: Blanc Sablon, QC. 20-Oct-1970. At an altitude of 150ft after takeoff the power plant experienced a loss of power. During an emergency landing the floats hit the beach causing the aircraft to crash along the shore of the lake. Substantial damage was caused to the aircraft. Pilot and one passenger uninjured. One other passenger suffered minor injuries.
• CF-EYR St. Félicien Air Services, St. Félicien, QC. Regd prior to Certificate of Registration renewal dated 10-Jun-1973. Canx prior to Certificate of Registration renewal dated 07-Jul-1978.
• C-FEYR Regn format changed prior to 30-Sep-1977.
• C-FEYR Delco Aviation Division, Laval-Chomeday, QC. Regd prior to Certificate of Registration renewal dated 07-Jul-1978. Sale reported 1979.
• C-FEYR Bel Air Laurentian Aviation Inc., Lac à La Tortue, QC. On CCAR for May-1981. Canx 24-Oct-1985.
• C-FEYR Les Ailes Nordique (Northern Wings), Montréal, QC. Regd 19-Jun-1986. Canx 26-Nov-1990.
• C-FEYR Claude Campeau, Montréal, QC. Regd 26-Nov-1990. Canx 25-Sep-1998.
• C-FEYR Aviation Batiscan, Lac Sept Îles, QC. Regd 04-Feb-2000.
• C-FEYR Sapawe Air Ltd., Atikokan, ON. Regd 12-Apr-2000. Based at Eva Lake, ON. Canx 07-Jan-2010. Regd 16-Apr-2010.
Total time at Oct-2013 - 18,316 hours.
Note: For Sale Oct-2013. No price shown. Mods include: Wipline 6000 floats (hatches), wheel gear, Kenmore finlets, rear square windows, high gross wt. 5600 lbs, Life time struts, Tip Tanks, Rear triple bench seat, 2 place seat behind bench, it has extended baggage and battery forward. Jasco alternator. The engine was overhauled by Tulsa Aircraft Engines. The prop was overhauled by Canadian Propeller.
Note: In 2017 it was damaged in a hail storm while in service at Sapawe Air. Springers Aerospace near Sault Ste. Marie repaired & repainted the aircraft, and in June or July 2018 it was sold to Air Ivanhoe.