• 54-1703 US Army # 1546. L-20 No. 547. Command A-6. Delivered 10-Dec-1955. Built as L-20A and re-designated U-6A in 1962.
• 54-1703 Stored at MASDC., Davis Monthan AFB., AZ. 01-Nov-1971 PCN (Product Control Number) UD013. Later on US Army inventory from 11-Jan-1972 with PCN HS058. Departed to 06-Feb-1976.
Note: Purchased by Hillcrest at the Davis Monthan auction sale on 29-Jan-1976 for $24,000US. Total time 7,096.9 hours. Engine 6,343.9 hours. Sold as providing “no reasonable potential for normal certification”. Comment at sale included: fuselage repairs made, leaking wing tank, rear data plates, and average condition.
• N67676 Hillcrest Aircraft, Lewiston, ID. Regd 06-Feb-1976.
• (N5219G) n.t.u. Details Unknown.
• N67676 Chitina Air Service Inc., Eyak Lake / Cordova, AK, Regd Aug-1978.
Accident: Cordova, AK. 30-Jul-1980. On a flight from Cordova to Kotallla in Alaska the aircraft ditched in the sea following a full engine stoppage caused by fuel starvation. The NTSB reported that the reason was the mismanagement of the fuel system by the pilot, who was experiencing health problems and fatigue. The pilot was uninjured but the aircraft was substantially damaged. NTSB report ANC80DA077
Note: Registration now being worn on c/n 809.