• 58-2075 US Army # 1956 L-20 No. 957. Command A-16. Delivered 02-Dec-1959. Built as L-20A and re-designated U-6A in 1962.
• N9823F No details.
• 58-2075 Reverted to US Army.
• N9251Z Glendale Community College, Glendale, CA. Feb-1976. On USCAR at 02-Mar-1990.
• N9251Z Ken Spray Inc., Twin Falls, ID. Regd 05-Nov-1991. On USCAR at 01-Oct-1994.
• N9251Z Makatea Productions Inc., Burbank, CA. 04-Aug-1997. Canx 13-Jan-1998.
Note: Used in movie “Six days, seven nights” in 1998, starring Harrison Ford.
• N9251Z Owner unknown. Regd 02-Sep-1999. Canx 10-Apr-2000.
• C-GHAF Harris Air Freight Ltd / 486526 BC. Ltd., Vancouver, BC. Regd 13-May-1998.
• C-GHAF Seair Services 1990 Ltd., Richmond, BC. Regd 10-Apr-2000. Canx 13-Jun-2000.
• C-GHAF Harris Air Freight (486526 BC Ltd.), Vancouver, BC. Regd 21-Jun-2000.
Accident: 10NM north of Penticton, BC. 29-Aug-2003. The amphibious, float-equipped aircraft left Nanaimo, BC, and landed at Penticton Airport at 12:32 Pacific daylight time (PDT). The aircraft was fuelled with 184 litres of fuel, filling all three belly tanks. At this time, the rear portion of the aircraft cabin was observed to be loaded with luggage and cargo. The pilot/aircraft owner was planning his flight to Calgary (Springbank), AB, and spent at least an hour flight planning and talking with the Kamloops Flight Information Centre by telephone. He had some difficulty determining a route to fly to Springbank, because of airspace restrictions due to forest fires, but decided on a routing of Penticton, Kelowna, Vernon, Revelstoke, and Springbank. The aircraft took off from Penticton Airport at 14:20 PDT, with the pilot and two passengers on board and crashed approximately seven minutes later in a ravine of Penticton Creek, 11 nautical miles northeast of Penticton Airport. A post-impact fire broke out and consumed most of the fuselage area. The fire caused a small forest fire, seen by a fire-fighting aircraft crew. There were no radio calls from the occurrence aircraft, and the three occupants were fatally injured. Report Number A03P0265
Note: A dog on board was also killed in the accident.
Total time: 9029.9 hours.
• C-GHAF Canx 08-Mar-2004.
• C-GHAF Sealand Aviation Ltd., Campbell River, BC. Regd 12-Feb-2016. Wreckage stored?