• 53-7924 US Army # 1465. L-20 No: 466. Command A-4. Delivered 21-Dec-1954. Built as L-20A and re-designated U-6A in 1962.
• 53-7924 For sale Coleman Barracks, Mannheim - Sandhofen, Germany. Feb-1973.
Total time: 4,979 hrs.
• No regn. Purchased by B-M Aviation Ltd., Lachute, QC. 01-Apr-1973.
• C-GUIG Richard G. Bond, Atlin, BC. Regd Jun-1977. Canx date currently unknown.
• C-GUIG Shirley Jean Connolly, Atlin, BC. Regd prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 13-May-1975. Canx 05-Dec-1984.
Accident: 8 mi. NW of Mount Hanley, Nr Atlin, BC. Lat 50.07N, Lon 91.54W. 21-Mar-1979. The accident occurred when reportedly operating with B-M Aviation. The pilot was on a flight through rugged mountainous terrain and as he approached the summit of a mountain pass he found it obscured by cloud. The pilot attempted to turn back and was in a left turn when he lost visual reference due to low clouds and the snow surface. The aircraft struck the surface while in the turn. The passenger, who was seated on a cushion on the cargo without a seat belt died of injuries sustained during impact. The right front and the rear seats had been removed to accommodate cargo. It is understood the pilot suffered serious injuries.
The passenger who died was Wayne Adams, he was 16 years old.
• C-GUIG Allen Dwayne Neuman, Hay River, NT. Regd 31-May-1988. Canx 08-Jun-1988.
• C-GUIG R. S. Air Inc., Rimouski, QC. Regd 08-Jun-1988. Canx 20-Jul-1989 on export to USA.
• N5CM William M. Bargabos, Canastota, NY. Regd Dec-1988. Canx Nov-1990. Re-regd 18-Jan-1991.
• C-GSRS Imported into Canada 1991.
• C-GSRS Jabbee Air Services Ltd., Moose Factory, ON. Regd 03-Sep-1991. Canx 23-Aug-1994 on export to USA.
Accident: Moose Factory, Moosonee, Douglas Bay, ON. 05-Feb-1993. The pilot made a precautionary landing due to deteriorating weather. During taxiing a wing strut broke and disabled the aircraft. Help was requested from an overflying aircraft and Search and Rescue was advised who located the aircraft and delivered survival gear to the site as none was carried on the aircraft. A Labrador helicopter airlifted the pilot and six passengers to Moosonee after several hours. No injuries known.
CADORS report 1993O0064
Accident: Moosonee, ON. 31-Aug-1993. Engine quit after take-off while aircraft was at approximately 400 feet AGL. Pilot changed fuel tanks but was unable to restart engine. Aircraft was force landed in the bush. 3 SOB, no injuries. Wings and floats were torn off. Time 23:15 utc See below for photographs of accident.
CADORS report 1993O0538
• N123EF Duane A. Peters, Anchorage, AK. Regd Sep-1994.
• N123EF Chris F. Goll, t/a Rainbow River Lodge, Iliamna, AK. Regd 30-Nov-1995. Canx 25-Apr-2005.
Accident: Nondalton, AK. 30-Jul-1998. A new lodge guide had been briefed on the operation of docking floatplanes. On this occasion he was assisting with docking the aircraft, exited aircraft cabin onto the float but did not remain behind the door until the propeller had stopped rotating. He walked forward of passenger door, before the propeller had stopped. He was hit by propeller and fatally injured.
NTSB report ANC98LA112
Airworthiness Cert 30-Aug-1999. Classification – Restricted / Other.
• N123EF Rainbow River Lodge LLC., Salt Lake City, UT. Regd 11-Aug-2005. Re regd 13-Sep-2013 at an address at Sandy, UT. Based Anchorage, AK. Regd 29-Jan-2016.