• N728A Arabian American Oil Co. Delivered 17-Nov-1954.
• N7283 ADCO Airlines Inc., Wichita, KS. Regd Aug-1972 & rov-1971.
• N7283 Cyprus Services Parachute Club. Noted at Larnaca, Cyprus. 31-Jan-1976.
Owned by one William H. French.
• N7283 Apalachicola International Training Centre, Apalachicola, FL. Regd May-1993. On USCAR at 01-Oct-1994.
Certification date: 11-May-1995. Classification – Standard, Restricted
• N7283 B. A. Grassfield, Englewood, CO. Regd 14-Dec-1995. BC., 17 to 19-Oct-1997.
• N7283 Alaska Rainbow Lodge, King Salmon, AK. Regd 25-Feb-1999. Canx 03-Mar-2003.
Accident: Lovelock, AK. 13-Jun-2000. The pilot was taking off from a narrow river on a flight to Kvichak River with six passengers on board. He stated that he initially kept the water rudders extended during the downriver takeoff for steerage. He indicated that when the airplane came up on step, it swerved left toward the shallow water, and he did not have time to avoid striking the riverbank. He stated that the swerve was likely caused by a wind gust from the left, or dragging the left float on the shallow river bottom. Five of the six passengers aboard provided written statements to the NTSB. Three of the five reported the wind conditions were calm at the time of the accident. The remaining two passengers did not mention the wind conditions. All five of the passengers noted the airplane veered to the left, towards the riverbank, when the pilot diverted his attention and lowered his head to retract the water rudders. No injuries sustained but aircraft suffered substantial damage. NTSB report number ANC00LA069
Total time: at Jun-2000 – 16,642 hours.
• N7283 Aly LLC., King Salmon, AK. Regd 26-Mar-2003. Canx 29-Nov-2004.
• N7283 Falcon LLC., King Salmon, AK. Regd 22-Dec-2004. Leased to Alaska Rainbow Lodge, King Salmon, AK.
• N7283 Talarik Air LLC., King Salmon, AK. Regd 29-Feb-2016.
• N283AR Talarik Air LLC., King Salmon, AK. Regd 30-Jan-2019.