• Entries preceded by date are extracts of Department of transport files held at Archive Canada.
13-Jul-1954 Allotment of CF-HOE to de Havilland Aircraft of Canada Ltd for DHC-2 #630.
10-Aug-1954 Application for Registration by Gayport Shipping Ltd., Toronto, ON.
27-Aug-1954 Test flown for Aircraft Inspection Release Certificate by G. A. Neal.
27-Aug-1954 Certificate of Airworthiness # 4452 issued (paper document issued 30-Aug-1954).
30-Aug-1954 Certificate of Registration #13136 issued to Gayport Shipping Ltd.
30-Aug-1954 Entered on the Register of Canada (paper document issued the same day).
30-Aug-1954 de Havilland’ advise Department of Transport that owner of DHC-2 #630 CF-HOE is Gayport Shipping.
• CF-HOE Gayport Shipping Ltd., Toronto, ON. Delivered 31-Aug-1954.
(During 1955-56 it was flown in Quebec by E. B. ‘Bill’ McEachern).
(Leases were not recorded in this period but in February 1956 a report on an engine failure produced the information that it was leased by Boreal Airways, chartered to Mont Laurier Aviation and flying for Bell Telephone in support of the Mid-Canada Line!).
• CF-FOE Leased by Boreal Airways, chartered to Mont Laurier Aviation circa 1956.
02-Apr-1957 Bill of Sale; Gayport Shipping Ltd to Laurentian Air Services Ltd., Ottawa, ON.
02-Apr-1957 Temporary Authority to operate issued to Laurentian Air Services Ltd.
02-Apr-1957 Application for Registration by Laurentian Air Services Ltd.
16-Apr-1957 Certificate of Registration issued to Laurentian Air Services Ltd.
• CF-HOE Laurentian Air Services Ltd., Uplands / Ottawa, ON. Apr-1957.
May-1974 Edo 58-4580s replaced by Edo 679-4930s.
31-Mar-1980 Bill of Sale; Laurentian Air Services Ltd., to Tammert Aero, Bromma, Sweden (also shown as Edruna, Sweden).
(Repainted by Aviation Maintenance Ltd., Sault Ste Marie, ON., and marks SE-GXX applied. Flown to Buttonville for Certificate of Airworthiness examination and then to Ottawa for crating and shipping).
03-Apr-1980 Cancelled CCAR.
• C-FHOE Canx 03-Apr-1980 on export to Sweden.
• SE-GXX Tammert Aero AB., Kiruna, Sweden. Regd Apr-1980.
18-Apr-1980 Canadian validation for Swedish Flight Permit for ferry Sault Ste Marie-Buttonville-Ottawa
05-May-1980 Inspected by Department of Transport inspector at Buttonville (as SE-GXX).
• SE-GXX Poss. other unknown owner. Regd 09-Jul-1980.
• SE-GXX Expert Haninge AB., Haninge, Linköpping, Sweden .Regd 16-Nov-1987. Canx 08-Aug-1989 on export to USA.
• N21058 Southern Seaplanes Inc., Belle Chasse, LA. Regd. 29-Dec-1989. Expiry date 29-Feb-2016.
• Southern Seaplane Website
Airworthiness Date: 03-Jun-1992. Classification – Standard.