• CF-JEI Trans-Air Ltd., St. James, MB. Delivered 01-Jan-1957. Disposed of Circa Jan-1967.
• CF-JEI ON Central Airlines Ltd., Kenora, ON. Registered at least prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 24-Apr-1970. Canx prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 11-may-1973.
• CF-JEI Parsons Airways Ltd., Kenora, ON. Regd prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 11-May-1973 Canx date unknown.
• CF-JEI Kenora Air Services Ltd., Kenora, ON. Regd., 26-Jul-1979.
Accident: Margot Lake, ON. Lat 50.07N, Long 94.39W. 15-Jun-1985. The aircraft was chartered to fly four fishermen and their gear to Margot Lake. Weather conditions at the lake were deteriorating, and the pilot reported a ceiling of 700 feet above ground level and a flight visibility of three miles in rain and fog. The winds were estimated to be from an easterly direction at eight knots. The pilot landed the aircraft in a southerly direction in the narrow section of the lake. Touchdown was at a higher than normal speed, and the pilot was unable to bring the aircraft to a stop before it struck the rocky shoreline. The lake is approximately one and one-half miles long and has a narrow section in the middle. The pilot elected to land on the narrow section of the lake in reduced visibility so as to keep the shoreline in view. He reported that, during the approach, the visibility was reduced in moderate rain to the extent that he had to fly by looking out the side window. He also reported that his ground speed seemed to be increasing during the final landing phase and the aircraft would not settle onto the water. It is possible that there was a slight tail wind component which caused the aircraft to touch down farther down the lake than the pilot had anticipated and at a higher than normal ground speed.
• C-FJEI Kenora Air Services Ltd., Kenora, ON. Regn format changed at unknown date pre 1989. Canx 30-Jun-2017.
Note: Still on CCAR as CF-JEI at Jan-2011 although painted as C-FJEI at least since 1989.
Total Time: 17,741.9 hours in 2013.
• CF-JEI (As per CCAR but painted as C-FJEI.) River Air Ltd., Kenora, ON. Based Minaki, ON. Regd 21-Jul-2017.