• N5369N Humble Oil, Houston, TX. Delivered 02-Apr-1952.
Airworthiness date: 01-Mar-1956.
• N89H Humble Oil, Houston, TX. Re-Regd Jul-1970.
• N89H Exxon Corporation, Houston, TX. Regd Jan 1973.
• N89U Exxon Corporation, Houston, TX. Regd May 1983.
• N89U Ketchikan Air Service Inc., Ketchikan, AK. Regd Jul-1983.
Incident: Location unknown. 29-Mar-1987. Engine cylinder came loose after takeoff causing engine fire. Engine shut down and aircraft landed safely. Suffered substantial engine damage.
Accident: 14-Dec-1988 at Kasaan, AK. The pilot planned to land at a seaplane base that was located in a bowl-shaped cove. During the landing, the aircraft touched down long on water swells & the pilot elected to go around. Witnesses reported that during the go-around, the pilot initiated a steep turn while still at low altitude to avoid buildings and rising terrain. However, the aircraft entered a steep descent and crashed on a wooden walkway along the shoreline near the seaplane dock. No pre-impact part failure or malfunction of the aircraft or engine was evident. Aircraft destroyed. Pilot received fatal injuries. Two passengers received serious injuries. SEA89FA027.
• N89U Scott W. Bell, Greely, CO. Regd 17-May-1991. On USCAR at 29-Feb-1992 & 01-Oct-1994.
• N89U J W Duff, Denver, CO. Regd 04-May-2000.
N89U Douglas F. DeVries, Redlands, CA. Regd 03-Aug-2000. Canx 15-Aug-2006. Canx 27-Sep-2006 as destroyed.