• de Havilland Aircraft, Hatfield. Delivered 05-Jan-1961 to Hawarden, Chester via Liverpool Docks. First flight, 21-Apr-1961.
• XP804 Delivered to 2MU at Sealand, North Wales, for shipment to Far East 19-May-1961.
Operated by 14 Flight, 656 Light Aircraft Squadron, Army Air Corps, Seletar, Malaysia. 24-Apr-1961.
To 30 Flight, Royal Army Service Corps at Kluang on formation of unit 08-Jun-1964 and then to Seletar when the unit moved on 16-Jul-1964.
On detachment in Borneo which ended 21-Sep-1964.
Unit renamed 130 Flight Royal Corps of Transport (RCT) on 15-Jul 1965.
Left Changi for the UK on 29-Sep-1970 and arrived at, Hurn, Bournemouth, Dorset on 17-Oct-1970 (WO2 R Meaton AAC and Sgt P Griffiths, REME were the crew) and on to Middle Wallop, Hampshire.
To the 70th Aircraft Workshop REME at Middle Wallop, Hampshire on 20-Oct-1970.
Delivered to 27MU RAF Shawbury, Shropshire. 13-Jan-1971 and later to 19MU St Athan, South. Glamorgan, Wales, for storage.
To 5MU RAF Kemble, Gloucestershire, 06-Nov-1979.
To 27MU Shawbury, Shropshire 10-Mar-1983.
Declared surplus by Ft 6 Air 05-May-1987.
• C-GDKC Imported into Canada. Regd 18-May-1988.
• C-GDKC Richard J. Churchill, Edmonton, AB. Regd 24-Aug-1988. Canx 29-May-1989.
• C-GDKC Tyrone Josdal, Moose Jaw, SK. Regd 18-May-1989. Deleted 04-May-1998 on export to USA.
• N1453F Richard J. Boley, Circle Pines, MN. Regd 07-May-1998.
A/W Date: 16-Oct-1998.
• N1453F Mark L. Smorkel, dba, South St Paul, MN. Regd 13-Jul-2001.
• N1453F Beavers Only LLC., Park Rapids, MN. Regd 21-May-2002.Canx 16-Sep-2004.
• N1453F North Platte Express Inc., Saratoga, WY. Dates unknown.
Note: Rebuilt by Kenmore in 2005.
• N416WY Beaver Air Express LLC., Tampa, FL. Regd 04-Aug-2005, Expiry date 30-Jun-2012.
Noted for sale 2017 – tt 4,765 hours.
• N416WY McKenna Brothers Aircraft LLC., Anchorage, AK. Regd 19-Sep-2017.
Mods include: Baron STOL and wing angle kit. Hartzell three-blade prop, polished spinner, EDO 4580 floats with hatches. Increased gross weight kit to 5,370 lbs., Cleveland wheels and brakes, Sealand baggage and cabin extension. Kenmore forward battery, single passenger seats and rear sling seat and cargo net, wing tip and belly fuel tanks, Kenmore bubble windows and dual yoke and rudder pedals. Total time: 4,570 hrs.
Colour schemes:-Original AAC green and brown camouflage all over. Circa 1989. Overall white with narrow red nose and fuselage stripe. Ca. Aug-1999. Overall white and metallic green nose and fuselage cheat line with gold trim. White tail with met. green contrast and gold trim. Ca. 2003. Matterhorn white and metallic fire red nose, cheatline and tailfin accent with gold. Current Two-tone fuselage of blaze yellow and hunter green base with black and red accent striping. Hunter green on leading edges and tail fin.