• 53-2816 US Army #1359. L-20 No. 360. Command A-4. Delivered 22-Mar-1954. Built as L-20A and re-designated U-6A in 1962.
• 53-2816 Stored at MASDC Davis Monthan AFB ., AZ. From 22-Mar-1972 until 06-Feb-1976. Inventory code HS133. Declared excess on 04-Oct-1974
Note: Purchased by Hillcrest at the Davis Monthan auction sale on 29-Jan-1976 for $25,000US. Total time 9,534 hrs. Engine 7,169 hrs. Sold as providing “no reasonable potential for normal certification”. Comment at sale included: 1104 Right strut, wing and rear data plate, average condition, engine looks good.
• N67686 Hillcrest Aviation, Lewiston, ID. Regd 06-Feb-1976.
• N67686 Possibly Alaska Air Guides, Anchorage, AK. Canx Aug-1986. Details unclear.
Accident: Bulchitna Lake, AK. 22-Jun-1986. Aircraft struck a wingtip on the water while step taxiing downwind and attempting a left turn. Aircraft substantially damaged. Pilot and six passengers uninjured. ANC86LA086.
Note:The accident report quotes N67686 but no operator / owner. N49771(1) is also quoted at this time. Note that N49771 (2) is c/n 1079.
• N67686 Kenmore-Air Harbor, Kenmore, WA. Dates currently unknown.
• N67686 Ronald R. McMillan, Anchorage, AK. Regd 23-Oct-1986.
• N302BL Bristol Bay Lodge Inc., Wexford, PA. Based Dillingham, AK. Regd 13-Oct-1993. Canx 09-Nov-2007.
Airworthiness Date: 20-Mar-2005. Classification: Standard – Restricted.
• N302BL LDC Bristol Bay Lodge LLC., King of Prussia, PA. Regd 13-Nov-2007. Based Dillingham, AK. Canx 30-Dec-2011.
• N302BL Bristol Bay Aircraft LLC., c/o Lehmans Bros, Holdings Inc, NY. Regd 04-Jan-2012.
• N302BL D & B Aircraft Leasing LLC., Anchorage, AK. Regd 04-Dec-2013.