• 56-0351 US Army #1652. L-20 No. 653. Command A-11. Delivered 08-Jan-1957. Built as L-20A and re- designated U-6A in 1962.
• 56-0351 Stored at MASDC., Davis Monthan AFB., AZ. 26-May-1972 to 01-Apr-1976. PCN (Product Control Number) HS169.
Note: -Purchased by Mike Hackman at the Davis Monthan auction sale on 29-Jan-1976 for $26,000US. Purchased on the basis of “no reasonable potential for normal certification”. Total time 4,306.9 hours. Engine hours unknown. Comment at time of auction: good condition.
• C-GRAG Mike Hackman, Edmonton, AB. Regd 01-Apr-1976.
• C-GRAG Taiga Consultants Ltd., Calgary AB. Regd prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 02-Aug-1977.
• C-GRAG La Ronge Aviation Services Ltd., La Ronge, SK. Regd prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 02-Aug-1979 until early 1981.
• C-GRAG Taiga Consultants Ltd., Calgary, AB. Regn date unknown. On CCAR dated May-1981. Canx 27-May-1982.
• C-GRAG Arctic Star Lodge, Yellowknife, NT. Canx 11-Oct-1983.
• C-GRAG A T A Construction Ltd., Norman Wells, NT. Canx 29-May-1984.
• C-GRAG J. F. Midgett, (C & M Airways), La Loche, SK. Canx 23-Jul-1984.
• C-GRAG Stewart Lake Airways Ltd., Vermilion Bay, ON. Regd 04-Aug-1988. Canx 19-Jun-1989.
• C-GRAG Robert Miller (dba North Arctic Aviation), Fort Simpson, NT. Regd 19-Jun-1989. Canx 29-Jun-1989.
• C-GRAG Simpson Air (1981) Ltd., Fort Simpson. NT Regd 29-Jun-1989. Canx 28-Feb-1990.
• C-GRAG Saltwater West Enterprises Ltd., Terrace, BC. Regd 28-Feb-1990. Canx 21-Mar-1990.
• C-GRAG West Coast Mountain Safaris Ltd., Terrace, BC. Regd 21-Mar-1990. Canx 07-Mar-1991.
• C-GRAG Saltwater West Enterprises Ltd., Terrace, BC. Deleted Sep-1991 on Export to USA.
Accident: 5 mi. N of Smithers, BC, 17-Sep-1991. Aircraft departed Tyee Lake, Telkwa, BC, at 13:00 PDT; downed aircraft located at 19:00. Four killed, one injured.
• N67692 (2) Robert E. Wyzenbeek, Bellevue, WA. Also at Sitka, AK. Regd 21-Dec-1993. Canx 27-Jun-2004.
Note: Originally with Pacific Aircraft Salvage, Richmond BC. Later rebuilt from ground up by Chris Brown, Brown Aero Works / Sitka Air. Circa 2004.
Mods include: Viking gross weight increase to 5,600 lbs., battery to Firewall, Jasco alternator, Hartzell three-blade prop, enlarged baggage compartment and door, enlarged rear window, domed cabin and door windows, and kit for EDO floats.
Colour scheme: Overall white with yellow nose and cheat line, tail band and wing tips and leading edge, very narrow black trim lines. Similar to a scheme carried 30 years previous.
• N67692 (2) Sitka Air Inc. Regd date currently unknown. Canx 16-May-2005.
Total time: 8,220 hours in May-2005.
• N67692 (2) Crystal Mountain Inc., Crystal Mountain, WA. Based Renton, WA. Regd 17-May-2005. • Web site for Crystal Mountain.