• 56-0354 US Army #1655. L-20 No. 1056. Command A-11. Delivered 24-Jan-1957. Built as L-20A and re- designated U-6A in 1962.
• 56-0354 Stored at MASDC., Davis Monthan AFB., AZ. 20-Sep-1972 to 25-Jan-1974. PCN (Product Control Number) UD028.
• N64276 College, Utah. Canx Feb-1991.
Accident: Kenai, AK. 06-Nov-1989. The pilot stated that during the initial climb after takeoff, the engine began running rough. He started a left turn to land on the runway; however, the engine progressively lost all power. Subsequently, the aircraft was damaged during a night landing on tree covered terrain & tundra. A teardown of the engine revealed an engine bearing (pn 80486) had failed. Pilot uninjured and the aircraft substantially damaged. NTSB report ANC90LA009.
• N64276 Harold Sam Egli, t/a Trail Ridge Air. On USCAR at 02-Mar-1990.
• Noted at Renton, WA., 15-Apr-1990.
• XA-RUG Details unknown. Noted back at Kenmore 27-Apr-1991.
• N64276 Thomas & Patricia McGuire, Anchorage, AK. Regd May-1991.
Airworthiness date: 01-Jul-1992.
• N64276 Max A. Lukin, Ward Cove, AK. Regd 18-Sep-1992. Canx 21-Sep-1992.
• N64276 W. Michael Norriss, Issaquah, WA. Regd 19-Jul-1999.
• N64276 Lynn D. Campbell, Max A Lukin, & Emily I. Lukin, Ketchikan, AK. Operated as Seaside Air Service. On USCAR at Dec 1995.
Accident: Ketchikan, AK. 13-Oct-1996. The pilot and two passengers departed for a remote area on an on-demand charter flight in a float-equipped airplane. An emergency locator transmitter signal was heard in the area of the intended destination about 55 minutes after departure. The flight was reported overdue and search personnel located the wreckage at an elevation of about 2,850 feet in mountainous terrain about 2.5 hours after departure. The airplane collided with terrain below the top of a steep ridge. Search personnel reported the weather conditions in the area included low ceilings. The conditions deteriorated during subsequent rescue operations. The area forecast included an AIRMET for marginal VFR conditions with mountain obscuration due to clouds and precipitation. NTSB report ANC97FA001.
• N64276 Robert Wiplinger, St. Paul, MN. Canx 08-Jul-2002.
• N64276 Wipaire Inc., St. Paul, MN. Regd 30-Jul-2002. Canx 01-Dec-2003.
• N64276 Pegasus of MT LLC., Missoula, MT. Regd 03-Feb-2004. Canx 15-Aug-2005.
• N57BV Pegasus of MT LLC., Missoula, MT. Re regd date 15-Aug-2005. Canx 16-May-2019.
• N57BV Eastern Stearman Inc., Trustee, Leesburg, VA. Regd 04-Jun-2019.
This aircraft is a Wipaire converted, Turbine powered machine.