• 53-3717 US Army #1404. L-20 No: 405. Command A-4. Delivered 09-Jul-1954. Built as L-20A and re-designated U-6A in 1962.
• 53-3717 Stored at MASDC., Davis Monthan AFB., AZ. 06-Mar-1972 to 06-Feb-1976. PCN (Product Control Number) UD076. Declared excess on 04-Oct-1974.
Note: Purchased by Hillcrest at the Davis Monthan auction sale on 29-Jan-1976 for US$22,000. Total time 11,184.7 hours. Engine 8,337.7 hours. Sold as providing “no reasonable potential for normal certification”. Comment at sale included: rear data plates, four seats and average condition.
• N67682 Hillcrest Aircraft, Lewiston, ID. Regd 06-Feb-1976.
Airworthiness Date: 21-Jun-1978. Classification – Standard.
• N67682 William E. Bolling, dba International Air Transport, Anchorage, AK. Circa Jul-1983.
Accident: Iliamna, AK. 05-Jul-1983. The aircraft landed short of the runway and collapsed the landing gear. The pilot said the aircraft encountered a downdraft on short final approach and the application of power did not prevent the aircraft from contacting a 15 inch berm on the approach end. The pilot stated that the main gear and tail gear sheared off and the aircraft slid to a stop on its belly. Pilot and passenger uninjured. Aircraft suffered substantial damage.
• N67682 Joseph Carpinito, Kent, WA. Regd 02-Oct-1984.
• N67682 Joseph Carpinito & Sons (Michael & Daniel) LLC., Kent, WA. Regd 14-Jun-2002.