• 55-0694 US Army #1596. L-20 No. 597. Command A-7. Delivered 18-May-1956. Built as L-20A and re-designated U-6A in 1962.
• Served with South Carolina National Guard.
• N5377G Civil Air Patrol, Maxwell AFB., Montgomery, AL. Regd Jan-1978.
• C-GNJS Imported into Canada. Regd 1980.
Entries preceded by a date are from Department of Transport files held by Archive Canada.
29-Oct-1980 Allotment registration C-GNJS to Warner Aviation Ltd., for DHC-2 # 915.
20-Jul-1981 Application for Registration by Warner Aviation Ltd., Penticton, BC.
23-Jul-1981 Certificate of Airworthiness issued.
23-Jul-1981 Certificate of Registration issued to Warner Aviation Ltd., Penticton BC.
• C-GNJS Warner Aviation Ltd., Penticton, BC. Regd 23-Jul-1981. Canx 23-Jul-1982.
13-Oct-1982 Bill of Sale; Warner Aviation to Power Two, Wrangell, AK.
15-Nov-1982 Cancelled CCAR.
Note: Unclear from archive notes as to why this presumed move to USCAR did not proceed.
03-Feb-1983 Power Two requests marks C-GNJS for DHC-2 c/n 915.
04-Feb-1983 Allotment of C-GNJS for Power Two, Wrangell, AK.
• C-GNJS Power Two, Wrangell AK. Feb-1983.
10-Feb-1983 Bill of Sale; Power Two to P.C.I. Power Ltd., Castlegar, BC.
14-Feb-1983 Marks re-allotted to P.C.I. Power Ltd., Castlegar, BC for same aircraft.
14-Feb-1983 Application for Registration by P.C.I. Power Ltd.
18-Feb-1983 Certificate of Registration issued to P.C.I. Power Ltd., Castlegar, BC.
22-Feb-1983 Certificate of Airworthiness issued.
• C-GNJS P C I Power Ltd., Castlegar, BC. Regd Mar-1983. Deleted 28 Jun-1984 on export to USA.
21-Jun-1984 Bill of Sale; P.C.I. Power Ltd., to Power Construction Inc, Anchorage AK.
27-Jun-1984 Cancelled CCAR.
Note: It is assumed that P.C.I. Power Ltd., is the same as Power Construction Inc.
• N5381U Power Construction Inc., Anchorage, AK. Regd Jun-1984.
• N5381U C. P. & Rosemary Bartley / Alaskan Airventures, Snowshoe Lake, Palmer, AK. On USCAR at 02-Nov-1990 & 29-Feb-1992.
• N5381U Alfred M. Lee, Snowshoe Lake, Palmer, AK. Regd 23-Mar-1992. On USCAR at 01-Oct-1994.
Certificate date: 19-Apr-1994. Restricted / Other.
• N5381U Alfred M. Lee, Trustee, Glennallen AK. Regd 06-Dec-1995. Canx 04-Jun-2012
• N5381U Gerald R Lee, Glennallen, AK. dba Basin Airmotive, operating from Tazlina Smokey Lake Seaplane Base. Regd 28-Jun-2010.