• N4202A United States Department of Justice. Delivered 12-Apr-1957.
• N751 United States Department of the Interior. Circa 1968.
Accident: Brigham City, Utah. 17-May-1968. Aircraft on amphibious floats landed with wheels up on runway. Substantial damage to aircraft. Pilot uninjured.
Accident: Swan Lake, SK . 28-Aug-1976. Reportedly flying for the US Fish and Wildlife Service. At the end of a flight on amphibious floats, the gear was inadvertently left down for a water landing. No injuries reported. Accident Report A76C0908.
• N7519 United States Department of the Interior – Fish & Wildlife Service. Regd Jul-1978. Canx 11-Oct-1978. Other details unknown.
Entries predated are extracts from Canadian Department of Transport archive records.
Undated Bill of Sale; US Department of Interior to Athabaska Airways (Bill of Sale filed by FAA, Oklahoma City 11-Sep-1978).
01-Sep-1978 Athabaska Airways requests marks for DHC-2 c/n 1082 N7519, purchased in Canada from ‘U.S. Wildlife’.
05-Sep-1978 Provisional marks C-GZBE allotted to DHC-2 c/n 1082 for Athabaska Airways.
15-Nov-1978 In response to Department of Transport enquiry Athabaska report under repair and inspection following submersion.
20-Mar-1979 Total time since new 6,031 hours.
20-Mar-1979 Application for Certificate of Registration by Athabaska Airways Ltd., , Prince Albert SK.
23-Mar-1979 Provisional Certificate of Registration & Flight Permit for test flights issued to Athabaska Airways.
26-Mar-1979 Test flown by F.R. Glass.
15-May-1979 Certificate of Airworthiness issued.
15-May-1979 Certificate of Registration issued to Athabaska Airways Ltd., , Prince Albert SK.
• C-GZBE Athabaska Airways, Prince Albert, Saskatchewan. Prov Regd 05-Sep-1978. Full regn 15-May-1979.
Accident: Buffalo Narrows, Saskatchewan. 11-Mar-1980. Hit trees and power line taking off at Buffalo Narrows SK, crashed on road. Glen Fergusson seriously injured, one passenger killed, two seriously injured and two minor injuries
22-Oct-1980 Cancelled on CCAR
• C-GZBE Dallas Daoust, Cochrane, AB. Regd 02-Dec-1997.
• Wings noted by Dirk Septer, stored at Campbell River on 07-Jan-2010.