• 56-0403 US Army # 1725. L-20 No. 726. Command A-11. Delivered 16-Sep-1957. Built as L-20A and re-designated U-6A in 1962.
• 56-0403 Served with 224th Aviation Battalion & 156th Aviation Company (RR) at Can Tho in South Vietnam in 1966 as an RU-6A
• N64391 Kenmore Air Harbour, Kenmore, WA. Dates currently unknown.
Accident: Steven’s Pass, WA. 01-Oct-1977. Crashed into trees flying low through canyon approaching mountain pass. Aircraft was exceeding its gross weight and aft Centre- of Gravity limits and was unable to outclimb rising ground. Aircraft destroyed, pilot and six passengers killed. NTSB report SEA78FA001
• N64391 Tyee Airlines Inc., Ketchikan, AK. Regd Apr-1979.
• N62357 Regd Jun-1984. Other details unknown. Poss. Kenmore for rebuild.
Airworthiness date: 29-Mar-1989. Classification Restricted. Category – Forest.
• N62357 Kenneth R. Ward. On USCAR at 02-Mar-1990. Regd Feb-1991.
• N62357 Ward Air Leasing. Juneau, AK. Regd 11-Feb-1991.
• N62357 Ward Air, Juneau, AK. Regd 21-Apr-1993.