Certificate of Airworthiness #3486 issued 04-Jul-1951.
• CF-IPL Imperial Oil Ltd., Toronto, ON. Delivered 23-Jun-1951.
• CF-IPL Interprovincial Pipeline Patrol Company Ltd. Certificate of Registration #14518 issued 31-Dec-1954.
• CF-IPL Sproule Projects Ltd., Calgary, AB. Regd by Mar-1961
Accident: 12mls north of Athabasca AB. 12-Apr-1961. The pilot reported that he attempted a landing in a small field due to deteriorating weather. The aircraft overshot the available area and collided with trees. Extensive but unrecorded damage and no injuries recorded.
• CF-IPL Tyrone P. Murphy, Atikokan, ON. Regd by Mar 1963 - 1979.
• CF-IPL Pioneer Airways Ltd., Atikokan, ON. Canx 29-Sep-1982.
• CF-IPL Atikokan Aero Service Ltd., Atikokan, ON. Regd 18-Jun-1985. Canx 27-Jun-1985 and
Incident: Atikokan Airport, ON. 24-Mar-1994. The aircraft was starting its take off roll on runway 04 for a charter freight flight to Lac La Croix, ON. After the pilot advanced the power for take off the aircraft veered to the left and the right wheel /ski struck the visual approach slope information system (VASI) transmitter located beside the runway. The aircraft came to rest when the left wing struck a gravel embankment about 300ft from the runway. The weather was reported to be clear with five knot winds from the northeast. CADORS report 1994C0102.
• CF-IPL Atikokan Aero Service Ltd., Atikokan, ON. Re Regd 06-May-2003.