• 56-4412 US Army # 1712. L-20 No. 713. Command A-12. Delivered 02-Aug-1957. Built as L-20A and re-designated U-6A in 1962.
Note: Seen stored at Coleman Barracks, Mannheim-Sandhofen, Germany. 28-Aug-1972.
• 56-4412 For sale by auction Coleman Barracks, Mannheim-Sandhofen, Germany.14- Feb-1973.
Total time 4,925 hours.
• No regn. Purchased by B & M Aviation Ltd., Lachute, QC. Bill of sale 01-Apr-1973. A Laurentian Air Services company.
• C-GUJX B & M Aviation Ltd., Lachute, QC. Regd Jun-1976. Sold 18-April-1978
• C-GUJX Air Citadelle, Ancienne Lorette, QC. Presumed regd 18-Apr-1978. Purchased along with long range tanks, floats a canoe rack, etc. Canx 12-Aug-1985.
• C-GUJX Leased by Arthur Fecteau / Fecteau Transport Aerien Ltée. Senneterre, QC. Regn dates currently unknown.
• C-GUJX Presumed leased to Hearst Air Service Ltd., Hearst, ON. Regn dates currently unknown.
• C-GUJX Presumed leased to Aerobec Ltée. Ste. Foy, QC. Regn dates currently unknown.
Accident: Clement Lake, QC. 47.51N, 70.04W. 22-Mar-1981. During a landing on skis on a frozen lake, the aircraft was subject to strong cross winds. The aircraft swerved left towards the edge of the lake. The left wing hit a tree and was damaged. No personal injury recorded.
Note In the book “For the love of Flying – The History of Laurentian Air Services” it states the aircraft was sold to Air Citadelle in Apr-1978 and the CCAR shows it as canx in Aug-1985, so until other evidence comes to light it is presumed that they acted as a leasing company, although the Fecteau entry has been confirmed as a lease.
• C-GUJX Sherwood Air Services, Cookshire, QC. Based Lac Magog. Regd 12-Sep-1985. Canx 02-Jun-1996.
• C-GUJX Gestion Leopold Drolet Inc., Cookshire, QC. Based Lake Magog, QC. Regd 02-Jun-1993. Canx 23-Aug-1996.
• C-GUJX Patrick Thomas Chartier (Southend Air Services), Air Ronge, SK. Based Southend, SK. Regd 14-Aug-1996. Canx 10-Feb-1997.
Note: Interestingly Air Ronge is not an airline but a northern community of SK., and is located between and in close proximity to the Town of La Ronge and the Far Reserve and Kitsaki Indian Reserves. Air Ronge is located 55 05N, 105 19W. It is situated on the west shore of Lac La Ronge at the mouth of the Montreal River.
• C-GUJX Lawrence Bay Airways Ltd., La Ronge, SK. Regd 21-Mar-1997 & 11-Sep-1998. Based Southend, SK.
Accident: Matheson Lake, SK, 25-Jul-2001. The float-equipped DeHavilland DHC-2 Beaver was landing at Matheson Lake, SK., with supplies to replenish a cache. As the aircraft was coming off of the step, it settled onto a rock reef. The pilot, who was the sole occupant, was not injured. The aircraft sustained substantial damage to its floats.. CADORS report 2001C0925.
Accident: Buss Lake, 103ml NNE of La Ronge. SK. 30-Jun-2011. The Lawrence Bay Airways Ltd.,float-equipped de Havilland DHC-2 departed from a lake adjacent to a remote fishing cabin near Buss Lakes for a day visual flight rules flight to Southend, SK, about 37 nautical miles southeast. There were 4 passengers and 1 pilot onboard. The aircraft crashed along the shoreline of another lake located about 2 nm southeast of its point of departure. The impact was severe and the 5 occupants were killed on impact. The emergency locator transmitter activated, and the aircraft was found partially submerged in shallow water with the right wing tip resting on the shore. There was no post-crash fire. The accident occurred during daylight hours at about 11:11 Central Standard Time. Report A11C0100.
• C-GUJX Canx and removed from register 13-Jun-2016. Removed from register.
Was stored with T.C. Aviation until current owner's purchase..