• 56-4417 US Army # 1722. L-20 No. 723. Command A-12. Delivered 12-Sep-1957. Built as L-20A and re-designated U-6A in 1962.
• N4747S (1) Southeast Skyways. Juneau, AK. Circa 1969.
Accident: Juneau, AK. 24-Jul-1972. Following a go-around, landed in channel in heavy swell. Nosed over and sank. Aircraft reported as not recovered contrary to later history. Pilot and four passengers uninjured. ANC73AA008.
• N4747S (1) Chitina Air Service Inc., Eyak Lake / Cordova, AK. Circa 1977. Canx 19-Nov 1977.
Accident: Cordova AK, 18-Apr-1978. Chitina Air Service. Failed to maintain airspeed in initial climb, and stalled into ground. Aircraft consumed by fire and effectively destroyed after impact. Two crew killed. ANC78FA030.
• N4747S (1) L. C. Maxon, Kotzebue, AK. Regd 25-Oct-1978. Canx 19-Nov-1979 on export to Canada.
• C-GMDM Imported to Canada 1979.
• C-GMDM John W. Lafave, Whitehorse, YT. On CCAR at May-1981.
• C-GMDM Kluane Airways Ltd., Whitehorse, YT. Canx 22-Sep-1982.
• C-GMDM R. B. Cameron, Whitehorse, YT. Mar-1983.
• C-GMDM Leased to Trans North Turbo Air Ltd., Whitehorse, YT. Regd 29-Mar-1983
Note: Featured in YT advertising campaign
• C-GMDM Trans North Turbo Air Ltd., Whitehorse, YT. Regd 02-Sep-1992.
Incident: Whitehorse, YT. 18-Jan-1999. Destroyed in hangar fire.
• C-GMDM Deleted 16-Feb-1999 following fire.