• 55-0696 US Army # 1598. L-20 No. 599. Command A-7. Delivered 09-May-1956. Built as L-20A and re-designated U-6A in 1962.
• 55-0696 Stored at MASDC., Davis Monthan AFB., AZ. 01-Mar-1972 to 19-Feb-1976. PCN (Production Control Number) HS124.
Note: Purchased by Alfred E. Gay at the Davis Monthan auction sale on 29-Jan-1976 for $24,000US. Total hours 4,702 hrs. Engine 2,005 hrs. Sold on the basis of “a reasonable potential for normal certification”. Comment at sale – no seats, cowling loose.
• N1453Z (1) Alfred E Gay / Sea Airmotive, (Seair), Anchorage, AK. Regd Feb-1976. Canx Nov-1981.
• N1453Z (1) Chisum Flying Service Cordova AK. Regd Jan-1980.
Accident: Near Cordova, AK. 21-Aug-1981. Aircraft struck sandbar on take-off run from river location. Substantial damage to aircraft. Pilot and 6 passengers uninjured. NSB report ANC81DA099
• N5464R Daniel D. English / Lola G. English, Girdwood, AK. Regd Mar-1986. Canx Apr-1986. Re-Regd 09-May-1986. Canx Nov-1989.
Note: Photo evidence in Iliamna Air Taxi marks, White with red logos, so after Seair dates but no indication of actual date.
• N5464R FAA record shows as expired 30-Sep-2011.