• 53-7914 US Army #1455. L-20 No. 456. Command A-4. Delivered 19-Nov-1954. Built as L-20A and re-designated U-6A in 1962.
• N87477 Circa 1973. Details unknown.
• N25LU Lake Union Air Service Inc., Lake Union, WA. On USCAR at 02-Mar-1990. Regd Oct-1990. On USCAR at-Feb-1992.
Note: Airworthiness Date 12-Jun-1992. Classification - Standard
• N299EE Mike D. Parnell, Eastsound, WA. Regd 15-Sep-1992.
Note: Marked as N-299EE for a time.
Note: Restoration in 1993 by Viking Air.
• N299EE Mike D. Parnell Trustee, Eastsound, WA. Regd 07-Sep-1993. On USCAR at 01-Oct-1994.
Note: Attended the 50th Anniversary Celebration at Victoria, BC, 17 to 19-Oct-1997.
• N299EE Splash Air LLC., Eastsound, WA. Regd 23-Jun-2000.
Note: Was listed for sale late 2010. $546,000US. Total time: 4,470 hrs.
Mods include: Hartzell three blade prop and polished spinner, EDOP 4930 amphibious floats and seaplane finlets, 5,370-lb. gross weight increase, life time wing struts, Kenmore battery mod to forward position, JASCO alternator, Kenmore baggage compartment upgrade, skylight and bubble side windows. Has rectangular baggage area window and porthole window behind
For sale: May-2013. $485,000US.
Total time: Reported still as 4,470 hrs and the lowest time Beaver.
• N299EE South Lake Seaplanes LLC., Glenbrook NV. Regd 12-Jul-2016.