• 53-2827 US Army. #1370. L-20 No: 371. Command A-4. Delivered 28-Apr-1954. Built as L-20A and re-designated U-6A in 1962.
• 53-2827 Stored at MASDC., Davis Monthan AFB., AZ. 15-Feb-1972 to 26-Feb-1976. PNC (Product Control Number) HS103. Declared excess on 04-Oct-1974.
Note: Purchased by McKinney at the Davis Monthan auction sale on 29-Jan-1976 for US$26,000. Purchased on the basis of “no reasonable potential for normal certification”. Total time 6,399.9 hrs. Engine unknown hrs. Comment at time of auction: Wing data plate.
• N67693 J. C. McKinney, Titusville, PA. Regd 26-Feb-1976.
• N67693 Kenmore Air Harbour Ltd., Kenmore, WA. Dates currently unknown.
Airworthiness Cert, 10-Dec-1976.
• N67693. Reported as Private owner, Titusville, PA. Other detail unknown. Did it return to McKinney after a Kenmore rebuild?
• N67693 Pacific Wing Inc., Petersburg, AK. Regd 25-Apr-1989.
• N67693 Allsop Haggen Aircraft, Bellingham, WA. Regd 06-Jul-1994. Canx 04-Jun-2001.
• N67693 Haggen Inc., Bellingham, WA. Regd 16-Aug-2001. Canx 21-Feb-2006.
Note: Attended de Havilland Canada “Out of Production” meet at Victoria, BC. 18 to 20-Oct-2002.
• N67693 Ward Air Inc., Juneau, AK. Regd 24-Feb-2006 & 13-Apr-2006. Canx 05-Jun-2006.
• N62358 Ward Air Inc., Juneau, AK. Regd 08-Jun-2006.
Note: Dec-2011 on US Dept of Interior, National Business Centre list with an hourly lease rate of $755.00.