• CF-GQN de Havilland Canada, Downsview, ON. Delivered 30-Nov-1950.
• CF-GQN Territories Air Services, Edmonton, AB. Regd 21-Dec-1950 (from DH records).
• CF-GQN. Associated Airways Ltd., Edmonton, AB. Date unknown.
Accident: Fort Rae, NT Lat62°50’N Long 110°02’W, 07-Nov-1953. While making a landing on the ice the aircraft started to break throughand the aircraft turned over as the pilot, D. J. Floyd cound not get the aircraft to accelerate out of the area to take off. Aircraft suffered substantial damage. No injuries reported.
• CF-GQN Yellowknife Airways, YT. Dates unknown
• CF-GQN Pacific Western Airlines Ltd., Vancouver, BC. Circa Dec-1956
• CF-GQN Northward Aviation Ltd., Edmonton, AB. Circa 1967
• CF-GQN McMurray Air Service Ltd., Fort McMurray, AB. Circa 1968
• CF-GQN Gateway Aviation Ltd., Richmond, BC.. Regd at least prior to C of A dated 12-Mar-1970.
Accident: Bathurst Inlet NT. 20-Jul-1973.The aircraft became prematurely airborne during take-off in heavy swells. It settled back on the water, bounced and struck the water with the right wing and float. The right wing and part of the float broke off and the aircraft partially sank. Pilot uninjured. Substantial damage to the aircraft.
• CF-GQN Territories Air Service Ltd., (Terr Air), Ross River, YT. Dates currently unknown.
• C-FGQN Trans Provincial Airlines, Terrace, BC. Regd by 30-Jun-1975.
• C-FGQN Norcanair / North Canada Air Ltd., Prince Albert, SK. Regd prior to c of a dated 05-Apr-1978.
• C-FGQN Trans-Provincial Airlines Ltd., Terrace, BC. Circa 1979. On CCAR for May-1981.
• C-FGQN Central Northern Air Service, Smithers, BC. Regd 21-Apr-1982. Regd 01-Jun-1987. Canx 31-Oct-1988.
• C-FGQN Pacific Aircraft Salvage, Richmond, BC. (Poss. change of owner in Smithers, British Columbia.) Canx 10-Jun-2001.