• 55-0688 US Army #1590. L-20 No. 591. Command A-7. Delivered 17-Apr-1956. Built as L-20A and re-designated U-6A in 1962.
• 55-0688 Stored at MASDC., Davis Monthan AFB., AZ. 09-Nov-1975 to 28-Feb-1977. Inventory Code UD079. Transferred to USAF Inventory code HS192.
• N31363 Summit Aviation, Middleton, DE. Regd 15-Feb-1977. Canx 12-Aug-1980.
Note: Summit Aviation purchased several Beavers in Feb-1977 from Davis - Monthan and of these three were-later imported into Canada by William Perry in 1987 there-being a similar gap between the FAA and CCAR records. One of these is reported to be c/n 702 with serial 1268 and it is suggested that the other two c/n 907 and c/n 1022 were-also with Haiti Air Corps / Air Force between 1977 and 1987.
• 1266 or 1267 Haiti Air Corps / Corps d’Aviation d’Haiti. 1980-1987.
• C-FBDP Imported into Canada. Regd 1987.
• C-FBDP William R. Perry, Courtenay, BC., & Morris Perry, Prince George, BC. Regd 29-Feb-1988. Canx 07-Aug-1988.
• C-FBDP Air BC Ltd., Richmond, BC. Regd 29-Jul-1988. Canx 06-Sep-1989.
• C-FBDP Pacific Coastal Airlines, Richmond, BC, Regd 06-Sep-1989. Deleted 19-Jun-1991 on export to USA.
• N94DG Aircraft Marketing & Leasing. Fairbanks, AK. Regd 20-Jun-1991. Operator Wilderness Air Inc., Juneau, AK. Sep-1996.
Certificate date: 21-Jun-1991.
Accident: Kodiak, AK. 28-Sep-1996. The pilot, the sole occupant, was step-taxiing aircraft with flaps extended. The aircraft encountered strong quartering gust of wind on the left front, which lifted the left wing, which struck the water damaging the leading edge of the wingtip, the upper surfaces of the wing and the fuel tank. Pilot uninjured. ANC96LA168
• N94DG Northstar Aviation LLC., Juneau, AK. Regd 19-Oct-1999. Canx 04-Jun-2001.
• N94DG Wings Airline Services, Juneau, AK. Regd 14-Jun-2001. Canx 04-Mar-2002.
• N94DG For sale by Kenmore Air Harbor Ltd. (Nov-2001).
• N565TM Sea-Air Ltd., Aurora / Wilsonville, OR. Regd 07-Mar-2002. Expiry date 31-Oct-2016.