• N6676C Worldwide Helicopters Inc., Milford, CT. Delivered 28-Nov-1956.
• N6676C Bahamas Helicopters Ltd. Canx to Canada 17-Dec-1970.
Note: Seen at East Midlands Airport, UK 28-Nov-1970 and Fairoaks, UK 10-Jan-1971 perhaps to and from a contract in the Middle East.
• CF-ZKJ Laurentian Air Services Ltd., Ottawa, ON. Regd May-1971. Canx 1971.
• CF-ZKJ Ste. Agathe Air Service, Montréal, QC. Regd prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 07-May-1972.
• CF-ZKJ Air Ste. Agathe, Montréal, QC. Re-named prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 30-Apr-1975
• C-FZKJ Cargair Ltée., St. Hubert, QC. Regd & Canx prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 30-Apr-1976.
Accident: Poste La Baleine, QC 23-Feb-1979 (Translated from French) With Cargair. Operated by Brochu Industries. The aircraft was 25 miles short of its destination when it ran into adverse weather conditions but the pilot advised the airport that he was continuing his approach. He reported that through the low cloud he could intermittently see the airport. A DHC-6 Twin Otter on instrument approach heard the calls and decided to abandon his approach to avoid a collision. The pilot immediately reported that he was continuing his approach but because of the low cloud base crashed some 300 ft before the runway threshold and offset from the centreline. The pilot was killed.
• C-FZKJ Air Brochu/ Brochu Industries, Montréal, QC. Regn date circa 1982. Canx and removed from register 27-Feb-1987.
Note: Shown on CCAR at cancellation as CF-ZKJ.