• 52-6157 USAF # 1319. L-20 No: 320 Command AF-3. Delivered 20-Oct-1953. Built as L-20A and re-designated U-6A in 1962.
• 52-6157 Possibly US Army.
• 26157 ALAT - Aviation Légère de L’Armée de Terre in Indo China.
• 26157 /”F-SCLZ” Escadrille de Liaisons Aérienne (ELA) 53 from 24-Apr-1954.
• 26157 “/F-SC??” Escadrille de Liaisons Aérienne (ELA) 54 from 05-Feb-1955.
• 26157/”F-SCXZ”/”F-SCXE” Escadrille de Liaisons Aérienne (ELA) 52/ETLA 52.
• 52-6157 Returned to USAF 27-Jun-1957.
• 52-6157/16157 Royal Thai Army. With effect from 17-Feb-1959. Based Royal Thai Air Base Lopburi. Still in service 1980.
• 26157 On display at Thai Army Maintenance Centre, Lopburi, Thailand. Noted in 2011.
Noted 19-May-2022 now painted as "16257".
52-6157 was made available on 15-Sep-1953, accepted on 30-Sep-1953 by the 6600th Air Depot AMO (Air Material Overseas Unit), at Downsview, ON., after which it was delivered to the Air Material Command at Davis Monthan AFB, AZ where it was placed with the 3040th Air Storage Squadron on 20-Oct-1953. It remained in store until it moved to the San Antonio Air Depot at McLellan AFB., TX., on 08-Dec-1953. It was transferred to the US Army on 24-Feb-1954 after which it was passed to the French Army. Details are shown in the record above.