• 52-6151 USAF #1313 L-20 No: 314 Command AF-. Delivered 13-Oct-1953. Built as L-20A and re-designated U-6A in 1962.
• 52-6151 US Army w.e.f. 24-Feb-1954.
• 26151 ALAT - Aviation Légère de L’Armée de Terre in Indo China 24-Feb-1954.
• 26151/F-SCLY Escadrille de Liaisons Aérienne (ELA) 53 from 01-Nov-1954.
• 26151/F-SCXC Escadrille de Liaisons Aérienne (ELA) 52.from 02-Feb-1955.
• 52-6151 USAF Returned with effect from 27-Jun-1957.
• 16151 Thai Army with effect from 27-Sep-1958. Still in service 1980. Based Royal Thai Air Base Lop Buri - VTBH.
• 6151 Thai Army. On display at Thai Army Aviation Museum Lopburi, Thailand. Marked as such approx Jan-2012.
• Data plate inspected.
52-6151 was made available on 28-Aug-1953, accepted on 23-Sep-1953 by the 6600th Air Depot AMO (Air Material Overseas Unit), at Downsview, ON., after which it was delivered to the Air Material Command at Davis Monthan AFB., AZ., where it was placed with the 3040th Air Storage Squadron on 13-Oct -1953. It remained in store until it moved to the San Antonio Air Depot at McLellan AFB., TX., on 08-Dec-1953. It was transferred to the US Army on 04-Feb-1954 after which it was passed to the French Army. Details are shown in the record above.