• 58-2006 US Army # 1886. L-20 No. 887. Command A-16. Delivered 28-Apr-1959. Built as L-20A and re-designated U-6A in 1962.
• C-GKAO Imported into Canada 1975.
• C-GKAO Kyro’s (Albany River) Airways, Thunder Bay, ON. Regd prior to Certificate of Airworthiness C-GKAO Hearst Air Service Ltd., Hearst, ON. Regd 25-Sep-1987. Canx 16-Nov-1987 and 13-Jul-1988.
Accident: Geraldton Airport, ON. Lat 49 47N. Long 86.56W. 21-Mar-1985. The pilot was returning to Geraldton after delivering supplies and passengers to Ogoki Post. He landed on runway 26 in a crosswind 90 degrees from the left at 18 knots gusting to 27. After touchdown, the aircraft swung 90 degrees to the left, ran off the runway and hit a snowbank. The flight manual indicates that crosswinds in the order of 10 knots are considered limiting. Insufficient rudder control to prevent the aircraft from swinging into the strong crosswind. The only runway into Geraldton Airport is orienter East / West. An alternate landing site was available on a nearby frozen lake where the pilot could have carried out an into-wind. landing
• C-GKAO 24236184 QC Inc., Lachute, QC. Regd 11-Aug-1988. Canx 09-Nov-1989.
• C-GKAO Les Enterprises Gilles Filiatreault Inc., Mont St, Hilaire, QC. Regd 09-Nov-1989. Canx 02-May-1990.
• C-GKAO Bois Nor de QC Inc., / Bois Nor Que Incorporée, Laval, QC. Regd 02-May-1990 and 16-Jul-2010. Deleted from Canadian Register 29-Apr-2016.
• (N * * * * )
• C-GKAO Parsonage & Associates, Edmonton, AB. Regd 04-Aug-2016. Canx 06-Mar-2017.
Airworthiness date: 06-Apr-2017.
• N677TX Chad Ferrell / Aviator Air LLC., Grapevine, TX. Regd 13-Mar-2017.