• Entries preceded by date are extracts from Canadian Department of Transport archives.
28-Jan-1966 Allotment of Registration CF-UKL DHC-2 Mk III c/n 1627, The de Havilland Aircraft of Canada Ltd.
02-Mar-1966 Test flown for Inspection Certificate by A. Saunders.
02-Mar-1966 Certificate of Airworthiness For Export prepared and retained on file at Department of Transport pending receipt of Certificate of Registration and Bill of Sale to Hawker de Havilland Australia. (However, these were apparently not received and enquiries by Department of Transport in June 1968 revealed that the aircraft was operating in Australia as VH-UKL. 03-Mar-1966 Application for Certificate of Registration by The de Havilland Aircraft of Canada Ltd.
04-Mar-1966 Certificate of Airworthiness #11466 issued.
04-Mar-1966 Certificate of Registration #37620 issued to.
• CF-UKL de Havilland Aircraft of Canada Ltd. Regd 04-Mar-1966.
• CF-UKL Cancelled CCAR. Aug-1966.
To Hawker de Havilland Australia Pty., Ltd., Lidcombe, NSW.
• VH-UKL Hawker de Havilland Australia Pty., Ltd., Lidcombe, NSW. Canx Jun-1969
19-Jul-1968 Hawker de Havilland returned the Canadian Certificate of Airworthiness and Certificate of Registration and confirmed that the Canadian marks were no longer on the aircraft).
18-Jun-1969 Marks VH-UKL cancelled from Australian register.
18-Jul-1969 Registration CF-UKL reserved for DHC for DHC-2 Mk III 1627TB16 at their request.
18-Jul-1969 Certificate of Registration and Flight Permit for Importation Flight Sydney-Toronto valid until 18-SEP-1969 (Ferry by World Aviation, planned route; Sydney-Darwin-Jakarta-Bangkok-Calcutta-Karachi-Tehran-Valencia-Santa Maria-Torbay-Toronto).
15-Sep-1969 Application for Certificate of Registration by Canadian Collieries Timber Air Services Ltd., Vancouver, BC.
27-Nov-1969 Bill of Sale; The de Havilland Aircraft of Canada Ltd., to Canadian Collieries Timber Air Services Ltd., $115,000.
28-Nov-1969 Test flown for Aeroplane Inspection Release Certificate by G. A. Neal
10-Dec-1969 Certificate of Airworthiness issued.
10-Dec-1969 Certificate of Registration issued to Canadian Collieries Timber Air Services Ltd., Vancouver, BC.
• CF-UKL Canadian Collieries Timber Air Service Ltd., Vancouver, BC. Regd 10-Dec-1969. Canx Dec-1969
29-Dec-1971 Bill of Sale; Canadian Collieries Timber Air Services Ltd., to Lambair Ltd.
29-Dec-1971 Application for Certificate of Registration by Lambair Ltd., The Pas, MB.
29-Dec-1971 Certificate of Registration issued to Lambair Ltd., The Pas, MB.
CF-UKL Lambair Ltd., The Pas, MB. Regd prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 29-12-1973. Canx prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 19-Dec-1974.
22-Feb-1975 Lease Agreement; Airlift Equipment Ltd., to Yukon Air Ltd., (sic) 18-Feb-1975-17-Feb-1976.
28-Feb-1975 Bill of Sale; Lambair Ltd., to Airlift Equipment Ltd.
• CF-UKL Airlift Equipment Ltd. Regd Mar-1975.
12-Mar-1975 Application for Certificate of Registration by Yukon Airways, Whitehorse, YT
26-Mar-1975 Certificate of Registration issued to Yukon Airways Ltd., (leased from Airlift Equipment Ltd).
• CF-UKL Leased to Yukon Airways, Whitehorse, YT. Regd 26-Mar-1975
16-Oct-1975 Lease Agreement between Airlift Equipment Ltd and Yukon Airways mutually cancelled
17-Oct-1975 Bill of Sale; Airlift Equipment Ltd., to Ocean Technology Inc., Anchorage, AK, $150,000, marks N81AT applied for.
28-Oct-1975 Certificate of Export #HQX-794 issued.
• CF-UKL Deleted 31-Oct-1975 on export to USA.
• N81AT Ocean Technology Inc., Anchorage, AK. Regd 08-Oct-1975.
Airworthiness date: 06-Nov-1975. Category – Normal.
• N81AT Poss Gee Bee Inc., Anchorage, AK. Dates unknown.
• N81AT Charles E. Cole, Fairbanks, AK. On USCAR at 02-Mar-1990 & 29-Feb-1992.
• N81AT Pictured with “Sound Adventures Air Service” titles – Jul-1990.
Note: Wipline 6100 Amphib floats installed in 1991.
• N53GB Gee Bee Inc., Anchorage, AK. Regd 21-May-1992.
• N53GB Charles E. Cole, Fairbanks, AK. Regd Jun-1992.
• N53GB Gee Bee Inc., Anchorage, AK. On USCAR at 01-Oct-1994
• N995TT Thomas M. Taylor, Fort Worth, TX. Regd 26-Jan-1995. Canx Jul-2006.
• N995TT My Beaver LLC., Seattle, WA. Pending 20-Jul-2006. Regd 01-Sep-2006.
• N995JG My Beaver LLC., Seattle, WA. Re-regd 23-Mar-2007.
Note: Reburbishment in 2007. Paint scheme of cream with black gold and red trim applied in 2007 by Scheme Designers and Sunquest Air Specialities. New interior DH logo stitched on each plush cushion and seat. New seatbelts and buckles
Note: For Sale 2011.
Total time 9,814 hours.
Note: For sale 2013. $895,000US. Total time 9,865hrs 1,017 hrs since rebuild in 1994. Apart from Wipline amphib floats mods include Wipline electric flap pump, Viking upgrade to 6000lb, gross wt, Precice Flight pulse lights,Whelan anti collision pulse lights, Dual Yoke controls, Bubble dome windows, Lake and Air Gear advisory system.