• 57-2563 Stored at MASDC, Davis Monthan AFB., AZ. 20-Jun-1973 to 06-Nov-1974. PCN (Product Control Number) UD039.
• N62305 Des Moines Independent Community School, Des Moines, IA. Regd Dec-1974.
• N62305 Wipaire Inc., Inver Grove Heights, MN. Regd 13-Feb-1992.
• N60TF Cinema Air Jet Centre Inc., Carlsbad, CA.
Thomas E. McGuire, Anchorage, AK. Resv’d 30-Nov-1992. Regd. Mar-1993. On USCAR at 01-Oct-1994.
Airworthiness date: 01-Mar 1993. Category – Normal.
• N60TF Harris Aircraft Services Inc., Sitka, AK. Regd 06-Mar-2001.
Accident: Salmon Lake, near Sitka, AK. 30-May-2003. The airline transport Certificated pilot departed from a paved runway for a short flight to a remote lake in an amphibious float-equipped airplane to deliver supplies to a client. The pilot reported that he was transporting several loads of equipment to the lake, and failed to visually check the gear position while looking for a new unloading area. He also indicated that he was distracted when he had to reset the flaps, and by a minor malfunction with the airplane's GPS receiver. He said he forgot to raise the landing gear wheels, and landed on the lake with the wheels extended. During the landing touchdown on the lake, the airplane nosed over and received damage to the left wing and fuselage. The airplane is equipped with floats that have landing gear position lights installed on the instrument panel. The airplane also has a mirror enabling the pilot to visually observe the landing gear position. NTSB report ANC03LA054
Accident: Sitka. AK. 21-Mar-2005. Landing gear collapse. No injuries and little damage. No NTSB report found.
• N60TF Unknown - Lafayette, CO. Registration pending 12-Jul-2018. Alaska based.