• CF-OUQ Delivered 08-May-1950. Details unknown.
• N1488V New York Daily News. La Guardia, NY.
Entries preceded by dates and indented are from Department of Transport files
22-Mar-1962 Certificate of Registration and Flight Permit for Importation Flight Long Island, NY., to Montréal valid until 19-Apr-1962 to Heliquébec Ltée., Montréal, QC. Beaver msn 70 CF-NYQ.
Undated letter from Heliquébec Ltd., to Department of Transport requesting cancellation of CF-NYQ; “… we have no use for this aircraft in Canada and have entered into a sales agreement with Virgin Island Airways Inc."
• CF-NYQ Heliquébec Ltd., Montréal. QC. Regd .19-Apr-1962.
18-May-1962 Allocation CF-NYQ cancelled (allocation only, never formally registered in Canada).
18-May-1962 Department of Transport advise Virgin Island Airways that they have no objection to ferrying aircraft as N8733R as long as all FAA requirements are met .
• N8733R Virgin Islands Airways, St Croix, USVI. Regd 18-May-1962.
14-Aug-1962 Temporary Certificate of Airworthiness and Certificate of Registration to Heliquébec Ltée., for delivery flight Puerto Rico - Montreal, valid until 12-Sep-1962.
14-Aug-1962 Certificate of Registration and Flight Permit for Importation, flight Albany NY - Montreal, valid until 13-Sep-1962 to Heliquébec Ltée.
27-Aug-1962 Application for Certificate of Registration by Heliquébec Ltée., Montréal, QC.
28-Aug-1962 Temporary Certificate of Registration and Certificate of Airworthiness valid until 27-Sep-1962 to Heliquébec Ltée.
28-Aug-1962 Certificate of Registration #28790 issued to Heliquébec Ltée., Montréal, QC.
28-Aug-1962 Certificate of Airworthiness #9168 issued.
• CF-OUQ Heliquébec Ltée.., Montréal. QC. Regd 28-Aug-1962.
12-Sep-1962 Certificate of Registration amended to reflect lease to Mount Royal Air Services (Québec) Ltd.
• CF-OUQ Mount Royal Air Services (Québec) Ltd., Montréal, QC. Regd 12-Sep-1962.
12-Jan-1965 Application for Certificate of Registration by Wheeler Airlines (1960) Ltd., St-Jovite, QC.
12-Jan-1965 Certificate of Registration #32951 issued to Wheeler Airlines (1960) Ltd., St-Jovite, QC.
• CF-OUQ Wheeler Airlines (1960) Ltd., St-Jovite QC. Regd 12-Jan-1965.
16-Feb-1966 Application for Certificate of Registration by Wheeler Northland Airways, St-Jean QC.
12-Apr-1966 Certificate of Registration #37061 issued to Wheeler Northland Airways Ltd., St-Jean, QC
• CF-OUQ Wheeler Northland Airways Ltd., St-Jean, QC. 12-Apr-1966.
29-Oct-1970 Application for Certificate of Registration by Eastern Provincial Airways (1963) Ltd., Gander, NL.
03-Nov-1970 Certificate of Registration issued to Eastern Provincial Airways (1963) Ltd., Gander, NL
• CF-OUQ Eastern Provincial Airways, St John’s, NL. Regd 03-Nov1970. Canx prior to C of A dated 07-Jun-1972
31-Dec-1970 Application for Certificate of Registration by Newfoundland Airways Ltd., Goose Bay, NL.
12-Jan-1971 Certificate of Registration issued to Newfoundland Airways Ltd., Goose Bay, NL.
• CF-OUQ Newfoundland Airways Ltd., Goose Bay, NL. Regd 12-Jan-1971.
10-Nov-1971 Certificate of Registration issued to Labrador Airways Ltd., Goose Bay, NL.
• CF-OUQ Labrador Airways Ltd., Goose Bay, NL..Regd 10-Nov-1971.
Accident:. Nov-1974 Labrador, Pilot Sandy Powell uninjured, date and details illegible.
Accident: Unknown location in Labrador 18-Nov-1974 Equipped as a floatplane the aircraft was overturned by wind. Reported as written off. Full accident details unknown.
24-Feb-1978 Bill of Sale; Labrador Airways Ltd., to Air-Craftsmen Ltd., Rothesay, NB.
• CF-OUQ Aircraftsman Ltd., Rothesay, NB. Regd 24-Feb-1978. Canx 27-May-1982 (Still in Labrador colours as a wreck 11-Sep-1979).
15-Mar-1978 Bill of Sale; Air-Craftsmen Ltd., to Jary Prozenko, Richmond, BC.
• CF-OUQ Jary Prozenko, Richmond, BC.
16-Nov-1982 Certificate of Registration issued to Jary Prozenko, Richmond, BC.
Note: No details but photo evidence of aircraft carrying registration C-FOUQ Jul-1984 engine and wingless.
• C-FOUQ Jary Prozenko, Richmond, BC. Regd 16-Nov-1982.
• C-FOUQ Jary Prozenko, Richmond, BC. Canx and removed from register 14-Mar-1985. (Shown on CCAR as CF-OUQ).
• N64396(2) Ken Bellows dba Bellair Inc., Sitka, AK. Regd 13-Mar-1985. On USCAR at 02-Mar-1990 & 01-Oct-1994.
Airworthiness date: 29-Mar-1985
Accident: Port Walter, AK. 02-Jan-1992. At the beginning of an unscheduled cargo flight with a float-equipped aircraft, the floats struck a wave just after takeoff. The flying wires on both floats broke loose and struck the aircraft. The flight continued to its final destination at Sitka for a landing without further incident. The NTSB concluded that the design stress limits of the aircraft were exceeded. A factor to the accident was rough water. The aircraft was reported as being substantially damaged. ANC92LA060.
• N64396 (2) Claire B & Roger J. Chan, Anchorage, AK. Regd 15-Jun-1999.
• N915RC Claire B & Roger J. Chan, Anchorage, AK. Reserved 14-May-2001. Re regn 17-Jul-2001.
• N915RC James M & Christine R. Eule, Eagle River, AK. Regd 16-May-2008.
Accident: Lake Hood Seaplane Base. Anchorage, AK. 07-Jun-2009. The private pilot was taking off in the floatplane from the lake’s west waterway. The aircraft was on the step, gaining airspeed, and the takeoff run seemed normal to the pilot. The aircraft was nearing takeoff speed, and proceeding directly down the waterway, when it encountered a right quartering tailwind gust that lifted up the right wing and float. The Beaver veered to the left toward a steep bank, and the pilot was unable to correct the deviation with the rudder. He did not feel that he could reduce power, as he would slam into the bank. The aircraft lifted off, but after the float collided with the top of the bank, it cartwheeled about 160 degrees to the left before coming to rest on its right side. It sustained substantial damage to the wings, fuselage, and floats. The pilot reported that there were no mechanical malfunctions or failures. Pilot and three passengers only suffered minor injuries Reported wind at the airport approximately three minutes after the accident was from 020 degrees magnetic at 3 knots, with no recorded gusts. ANC09CA050.
• N70JE James M & Christine R. Eule, Eagle River, AK. Reserved 20-Apr-2010. Re-regd 07-Jun-2010. Expiry date 30-Apr-2014.
• N70JE N70JE LLC., Eagle River, AK. 14-Jul-2015. Regd 08-Dec-2015.