• 56-4410 US Army # 1708. L-20 No. 709. Command A-12. Delivered 23-Jul-1957. Built as L-20A and re-designated U-6A in 1962.
• 56-4410 For sale Coleman Barracks, Mannheim-Sandhofen, Germany. Seen 28-Aug-1972.
• No Regn Purchased by B-M Aviation Ltd., Lachute, QC. 01-Apr-1973. Imported into Canada.
Note: Part of a batch of 12 aircraft sold to Kenmore when B & M Aviation sold out.
• N1018N Kenmore Air Harbor Inc., Kenmore, WA. Regd 19-Dec-1978 & 13-Apr-1979, Canx 30-Apr-1991.
• N340KA Ketchum Air Service Ltd., Anchorage, AK. Regd 03-May-1993. On USCAR at 01-Oct-1994.
Airworthiness date: 03-May-1995, Category – Normal.
• N340KA Ketchum Aircraft Leasing (Air Services) Inc., Anchorage, AK. Regd 09-Oct-1997. Canx 14-Jun-2004.
• N340KA Scudaero, Ketchikan, AK. Regd 05-Aug-2004. Canx 15-May-2006.
Note: Seen at Sealand Aviation Ltd., Campbell River, BC, with Southeast Aviation logo Apr-2006.
• N340KA Fly Fish Air Inc., Shoreline, WA. Regd 18-May-2006. Being operated by Sound Flight. Canx 27-Jun-2008.
Accident: Dodger Channel, Barkley Sound, BC. 31-Jul-2007. The Sound Flight operated float equipped aircraft was flying from Patricia Bay to Dodger Channel where the pilot planned to land. He set up an approach pattern, but on short finals noticed a shoal so he elected to overshoot, make a circuit and land beyond the shoal. He applied power and began a left turn. As the aircraft turned it came into the lee of Diana Island. The aircraft encountered subsiding air and began to descend. The pilot was unable to arrest the descent and the aircraft struck the water with port wing, then nose and sank. The pilot and the front seat passenger were unable to open the front doors. The rear seat passengers opened the rear doors and all six occupants evacuated the aircraft through the rear doors as the aircraft filled with water. All six occupants were able to swim to shore and were uninjured. Life jackets were available, but none were being worn. The pilot and 5 passengers suffered minor injuries. The aircraft was subsequently salvaged but was missing one wing with damage to nose. It was described as damaged beyond repair. NTSB Report ANC07WA078.
• N340KA Sitka Air, Kent, WA. Regd 14-Aug-2008.
• N340KA Registration pending, Ward Cove, AK. Regd 25-June-2018.