• CF-OED Province of Ontario, Department of Lands and Forests. Sault Ste. Marie, ON. Delivered 18-Jun-1965. Canx prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 04-Apr-1973.
• CF-OED Province of Ontario, Ministry of Natural Resources, Sault Ste. Marie, ON. Regd prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 04-Apr-1973. Canx prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 30-Apr-1974.
• CF-OED Province of Manitoba, Lac Du Bonnet, MB. Regd prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 30-Apr-1974.
• C-FOED Province of Manitoba, Lac Du Bonnet, MB. Regd 27-Nov-1987. Canx 29-Dec-1988.
• C-FOED Province of Ontario, Ministry of Natural Resources, Sault Ste Marie, ON. Regd 23-Jan-1989. Canx 31-Jan-1990.
• C-FOED Latham Island Airways. Canx 16-Jul-1991. (reported 1989-1991 - no CCAR records). Lathem merged with Air Tindi. (Thanks to Jennifer Wahlroth - via Spencer Decorby, for additional info).
• C-FOED Air Tindi Ltd., Yellowknife, NT. Regd 16-Jul-1991. Canx 17-Feb-1998.
• C-FOED Northern Lights Air Ltd., Smithers, BC. Regd 24-Feb-1998. Canx 19-Jun-2001.
• C-FOED Athabaska Airways Ltd., Prince Albert, SK. Based La Ronge, SK Regd 19-Jun-2001. Canx 30-Nov-2001.
• C-FOED Transwest Air Ltd., Prince Albert, SK. Based La Ronge, SK. Regd 30-Nov-2001 and 24-May-2002. Canx 18-Jun-2013.
Accident: La Ronge Airport (CYVC), SK. 05-Mar-2006. Turbo Beaver (C-FOED) was parked when ski-equipped DeHavilland DHC-6-100 Twin Otter, registration C-FCCE, ran into it. The Twin Otter also operated by Transwest Air had been parked on the apron overnight. The crew had not broken the skis free from the snow-covered apron before starting engines. The pilot therefore used forward and reverse thrust to break the skis free, and the aircraft abruptly began moving forward. The crew was unable to stop the aircraft before it struck C-FOED and a support vehicle. C-FOED sustained substantial damage to the right wing. The Twin Otter sustained substantial damage to the nose cone, nose landing gear, both engines and propellers, and the fuselage. and the vehicle also sustained substantial damage. No injuries occurred. CADORS report 2006C0637 TSB report traced A06C0041.
• C-FOED Polar Developments Ltd., Yellowknife, NT. Regd 26-Jun-2013.
• Current •
Note: This the first Turbo Beaver to get the 6,000 lb up-gross kit. See linked article from 1991 with her former owner-operator, the late, great Paul Rosset. (PDF supplied by of Jennifer Wahlroth, Paul Rosset's wife - thanks also to Spencer Decorby).
Note: Polar Developments (current owner / operator) holds the STC to install the Mk I Beaver auxillary fuel tank on the Mk III Turbo Beaver.