• 53-7959 US Army #1500. L-20 No: 501. Command A-4. Delivered 11-Apr-1955. Built as L-20A and re-designated U-6A in 1962.
• 53-7959 Stored at MASDC, Davis Monthan AFB., AZ. 30-Jun-1972 to 03-Jun-1975. PCN (Product Control Number) HS179.
• N48108 Wings of Christ International, Waco, TX. Regd Feb-1976.
• N48108 Pete E. Bloomfield, Shelton, WA. Regd Nov-1991. Query on date. See accident report. Perhaps 1981.
Accident: Chugiak, AK. 10-Jun-1988. Pilot in command (Pete Bloomfield) a certified mechanic, had completed work on removal and re-installation and rigging of ailerons. On lift off on first subsequent flight, the aircraft entered a roll after lift off and crashed. Investigation revealed controls on the left aileron were connected in reverse. Substantial damage to aircraft. Pilot received fatal injuries. ANC88FA067
• N48108 Thomas E. McGuire, Anchorage, AK. On USCAR at 29-Feb-1992.
• N48108 Ronald O & Janet L. Kakeldey, Anchorage, AK. Regd 21-Jul-1992. Canx on USCAR 08-Nov-2013.