• CF-OCU Province of Ontario Government Department of Lands and Forests, Sault Ste. Marie, ON. Delivered 02-May-1950 and operated until 1964.
• CF-OCU & C-FOCU Bradley Air Services Ltd., Carp, ON. Circa 1967. Regn format changed prior to 31 Dec-1976 until Canx 27-May-1982.
Accident: Knob Lake Airport, QC. 54°48’N 66°49’W 21-Sep-1966. The pilot failed to compensate for wind conditions during a cross wind take off. The aircraft ground-looped, went off the runway and down the runway embankment. Substantial damage to the aircraft.
Accident: 40mls North of Holmand Island NT. 71°00’N 117°00’W 05-Jun-1969. The pilot stated that while flying over unbroken snow covered terrain in an overcast condition, the engine suddenly failed and he was unable to restart. He force landed. The engine operated normally after the propeller was changed. There was substantial damage to the aircraft. No injury was reported.
• C-FOCU Walsten Air Services Ltd., Kenora, ON. Canx 25-Jul-1986.
• C-FOCU Walsten Air Services (1986) Ltd., Kenora, ON. Regd 11-May-1987. Canx 18-May-1993
• C-FOCU Maquayan Airways Ltd., Bearskin Lake, ON. Regd 18-May-1993. Canx 03-Aug-1995. Regd 16-Aug-1995 Canx 04-Jun-1996.
Incident: Bearskin Lake, ON. 18-Apr-1994. While taxiing for takeoff the right elevator of the aircraft truck a snow-mobile that was abandoned on the frozen lake. The pilot reported that he had difficulty taxiing the aircraft on the ice and snow surface because of a strong 90 degree crosswind and did not see the obstruction. There was damage to the snowmobile and the aircraft’s elevator outer hinge was torn free from the stabiliser. An engineer was dispatched to inspect the aircraft and replace the elevator. CADORS report 1994C0119
• C-FOCU Grand Island Aviation Ltd., Labrador City, NL. Regd 31-Jul-1996. Canx 26-Jul-1999
Incident: Wabush, NL. 29-Apr-1998. Aircraft struck a snow bank while taxiing causing minor damage. CADORS report 1998A0198.
• C-FOCU Ashuanipi Aviation Ltd., Jonquière, QC. Based at Wabush, NL. Regd 26-Jul-1999. & 02-Sep-2003. Canx 07-Jun-2004.
Incident: Baie-Comeau, QC. 23-Mar-2000. Six hours after a scheduled landing at Baie-Comeau the Flight Service Station at Mont Joli initiated a search for the aircraft. The aircraft was found in a hanger at the airport. The flight had not been closed.
• C-FOCU Labrador Air Safari (1884) Inc., Jonquière, QC. Regd 07-Jun-2004. Canx 09-Mar-2010.
• C-FOCU Air Saguenay (1980) Inc., Jonquière, QC. Based Baie-Comeau. QC Regd 09-Mar-2010. Operated by Labrador Air Safari.