• CF-FHF British Columbia Pulp and Paper. Delivered 28-Sep-1948.
Accident: Lac La Hate, between Chamois Bay and Ferrari Point, British Columbia, 25-Mar-1951. On take off wing struck water. Aircraft flipped on its back in the water
• CF-FHF Gibson Bros. Contractors, Tofino, BC. Dates currently unknown.
• CF-FHF Queen Charlotte Airlines. Dates currently unknown.
• CF-FHF Province of British Columbia, Department of Lands and Forests, Victoria, BC. Regd prior to c of a renewal dated 01-Apr-1970. Canx prior to c of a renewal date 01-Apr-1976.
• CF-FHF British Columbia Dept. of Transport & Communications, Sidney, BC. Regd prior to c of a renewal dated 01-Apr-1976. Canx 24-Mar-1983
• C-FFHF J B Reid Logging Ltd., Richmond, BC. Regd 26-Jan-1984. Canx 27-Jun-1996
• C-FFHF Castle Rock Exploration Corp. Richmond, BC. Regd 27-Jun-1996. Canx 22-Nov-1996.
Accident: 3 km east of Portage Lake, Labrador. 30-Sep-1996. The pilot departed the Company camp at Ugly Lake, Labrador en route to Goose bay. Prior to arriving at Goose Bay the pilot contacted an over flying Air Labrador flight and advised them that he had landed on a pond and that he needed the SAR time extended on his flight plan. The pilot also said he would be departing the pond shortly, en route to Goose Bay. When C-FFHE did not arrive at the destination by the SAR time of 20:30 ADT, a search was commenced. Seven days later an oil slick and a paddle with the company name on it were identified on a pond about 66 nm north of Goose Bay. Divers located the aircraft wreckage in 120 ft. of water. The aircraft was destroyed and the bodies of the pilot and passenger were located in the wreckage. A96A0175
• C-FFHF Viking Air Ltd., Sidney, BC. Regd 17-Mar-2003 & 24-May-2006.