• 55-4591 US Army #1629. L-20 No. 630. Command A-9. Delivered 25-Sep-1956. Built as L-20A and re-designated U-6A in 1962.
• 55-4591 Stored at MASDC., Davis Monthan AFB., AZ. 16-Feb-1972 to 19-Feb-1976. PCN (Product Control Number) HS105.
Note: Purchased by Alfred E. Gay at the Davis Monthan auction sale on 29-Jan-1976 for $26,000US. Total 4,460 hrs, hrs engine 2,242 hrs. Sold on the basis of “no reasonable potential for normal certification.”
• N1454Z Alfred E. Gay, Anchorage, AK. Other details unknown.
• N1454Z Sea Airmotive Inc., Anchorage. AK. Regd 1976.
Note; Alfred E. Gay was owner of Sea Airmotive Inc. They started operations as a freight and mail carrier and were also known as Seair Alaska Airlines. The airline had a co-operative agreement with Western Airlines. It was later known as Seair from 1980 which was shut down January 18, 1986 and not to be confused with current Canadian operator.
Airworthiness Date: 18-Feb-1977. Category – Normal.
• N1454Z Chisum Flying Service Inc., Cordova AK. Regd Jan-1980.
• N1454Z Peter J. Lahaye, Medina, WA. Regd 30-Sep-1987. Canx 03-Feb-2003.
Service Difficulty Report: 15-Dec-1988. An unscheduled landing following fluid loss and severe vibration from engine caused by four broken hold down studs on the number 7 cylinder.
• N1454Z Sandra L. Lahaye, Medina, WA. Pending 28-Feb-2003. Regd 23-Apr-2003. Canx 24-Mar-2006.
• N1454Z Goldilocks Aviation LLC., Medina, WA. Pending 30-Mar-2006. Regd 10-May-2006.
• N1454Z Earl Miller, Port Ludlow, WA. Regd 09-Aug-2013.
• N1454Z NW Beaver LLC., Seattle, WA. Regd 27-May-2016.