• N4193A de Havilland, New York Inc. Delivered 12-Jun-1957
• CF-NOT Imported into Canada. Regd 1961.
• CF-NOT Sproule Projects, Calgary, AB. Circa 1964.
Accident: 6ml E of Assistance Bay, NT. 74.59N, 93.56W. The aircraft overturned on landing. It would appear that the pilot, WGF Furnivar, selected terrain that was probably less than marginal and when he could not overshoot or stop the aircraft he forced it over on its back. The aircraft suffered substantial damage. No injuries recorded.
• CF-NOT Northward Aviation Ltd., Edmonton, AB. Circa. 1967-1968.
• CF-NOT Great Northern Airways Ltd., Calgary, AB. Circa. 1969.
• CF-NOT Gateway Aviation Ltd., Edmonton, AB. Regd prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 17-Apr-1970. Canx prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 24-May-1973.
• CF-NOT & C-FNOT Northwestern Airways Ltd., Noranda, QC. Regd prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 24-May-1973. Regn format changed prior to 30-Jun-1974. Canx prior to Certificate of Airworthiness dated 05-Jan-1975.
• CF-NOT Northwest Aviation. Detail unknown but reported in following accident report.
Accident: Fort Rupert, QC. Lat 51.29N, Long 78.44W. 21-Jan-1973. The pilot was attempting to land on a lake during moderate snow conditions. During the approach the pilot lost sight with the tree markers bordering the strip. In an attempt to overshoot airspeed decreased so the pilot selected a nose down attitude to increase speed. The aircraft struck the surface in that attitude. Visibility was ½ to 1 mile in snow. The aircraft was reported as destroyed yet the pilot Yves Labrecque was uninjured.
• C-FNOT Cranson Lake Airways, Chapeau, QC. Regd prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 05-Jan-1975. Canx 17-Jun-1982.
• C-FNOT Nor-Land Aviation Ltd., North Bay, ON. Canx 29-May-1984.
• C-FNOT Air Kipawa Inc., Kipawa, QC. Canx 30-Jun-1986.
• C-FNOT Orillia Aviation, Orillia, ON. Canx 13-Nov-1986.
• C-FNOT Nor-Land Aviation Ltd., North Bay, ON. Canx 08-Jun-1987.
• C-FNOT Twin Lakes Outfitters and Wilderness Camps, Nakina, ON. Regd 26-Aug-1987. Canx 17-May-2001.
Incident: Douglas Lake, ON. 07-Aug-1993. On climb out the aircraft’s engine began to malfunction and subsequently failed. The pilot successfully landed back on the lake with no damage. The engine had recently been overhauled and was to be returned to th e overhaul facility for examination. CADORS report 1993O0472.
• C-FNOT Kenora Air Service Ltd., Kenora, ON. Regd 17-May-2001. Canx 22-Aug-2002. Regd 22-Jun-2004, and 29-Aug-2006. Canx 01-Aug-2012.
• At Cochrane, ON., with Sky-Wrench Aviation for rebuild. 11-Jan-2017.