Hawker de Havilland Australia. Delivered 24-Feb-1964.
• VH-IDL Robby’s Aerial Services Pty., Parafield, SA. Regd 18-Sep-1964. Canx 01-Nov-1970.
• CF-BJZ Jones Enterprises Ltd., Corner Brook, NL. Regd prior to Cert of Airworthiness renewal dated 11-Jun-1973. Canx prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 11-Jun-1974
• CF-BJZ Newfoundland & Labrador Air Transport, Corner Brook, NL. Regd prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 11-Jun-1974. Canx prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 11-Jun-1975.
• CF-BJZ Carson Bulldozing Ltd., Victoria, BC. Regd prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 11-Jun-1975. Canx prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 11-Jun-1978.
• CF-BJZ Wilderness Airline (1975) Ltd., Bella Coola, BC. Regd prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 11-Jun-1978. Canx date unknown.
Accident: Bella Coola, BC. Lat 52.22N, Lon 126.45W. 15-Feb-1979 The pilot was taking off in strong crosswind conditions. During the initial run a gust lifted the right wing causing the left float to dig in whereupon the aircraft nosed over. No casualties however the aircraft suffered a scraped wingtip, cowling and float.
• CF-BJZ Alkan Air, Whitehorse, YT. On CCAR for May-1981. Canx 05-Dec-1984.
• C-FBJZ John R. Dapp, Delta, BC. Regd 12-Dec-1997. Deleted 20-Feb-1998 on export to USA.
Airworthiness date: 18-Mar-1998. Category – Normal.
• N150PL Mark R. Madura Inc., Anchorage, AK. Regd 03-Jun-1998. Canx 02-Jul-2001.
• N150PL James N. Fry, t/a Jim Air Holdings LLC., Minneapolis, MN. Canx 12-Jul-2001. Canx 09-Mar-2001
Accident: Alexander, AK. 30-May-2001. The commercial certificated pilot/flight instructor was conducting a local area instructional flight with the private certificated pilot/dual student in the float-equipped airplane. The airplane was owned by the student, and the flight was the second day of instruction to gain additional experience operating on lakes and rivers in AK. After departure on the training flight, the student proceeded to land on a creek. After touchdown on the creek in a northbound direction, the airplane was decelerating with the water rudders in the up position. The airplane suddenly veered to the right, and the floats collided with the creek bank. The left wing of the airplane collided with trees along the bank, and the propeller struck the bank. The student reported he thought the right float struck an unseen sand bar. The flight instructor reported that he was providing dual instruction to the already certificated student pilot, and did not know the reason why the airplane veered to the right. NTSB report ANC01LA060.
Total time: 6,250 hours at May-2001.
• N529T Jim Air Holdings LLC., Minneapolis, MN. Regd 19-Oct-2001. Canx 09-Jan-2006.
• N529T Bryan A. Fisher, Inver Grove, MN. Regd 09-Jan-2006.
• N529T Donald H. Davies, Hastings, MN. Regd 11-Aug-2013. Expiry 31-Aug-2016.