• 56-0416 US Army # 1751. L-20 No. 752. Command A-11. Delivered 29-Nov-1957. Built as L-20A and re-designated U-6A in 1962.
• 56-0416 Served with 3rd Armoured Division, Bonames AAF.
• 56-0416 For sale Coleman Barracks, Mannheim-Sandhofen, Germany, Feb-1973.
• No regn. Purchased by B.& M Aviation, Ltd., Lachute, QC. 01-Apr-1973. Imported into Canada.
• C-GUJZ B & M Aviation, Lachute, QC. Regd prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 27-May-1977. Canx prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 27-May-1978.
• C-GUJZ Laurentian Air Services Ltd., Ottawa, ON. Regd prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 27-May-1978. Canx prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal 27-May-1979.
• C-GUJZ Robert & Mildred Smith, Armstrong, ON. Regd prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 27-May-1979. Canx 31-May-1979.
• C-GUJZ Airnat Ltée, Natashquan, QC. Regd 31-May-1979. Canx 01-Jun-1983.
Accident: La Romaine Reserve, QC. Lat 50.13N, Long 60.39W. 01-Mar-1981. The aircraft was equipped with ski-wheel set. The pilot, with the skis in the up position was landing on a small lake with 90% of the surface covered in ice.. During the landing the brakes proved ineffective came close to an embankment. The pilot set full throttle to avoid the 15 feet hill. He successfully managed to get the aircraft to take off again but could not prevent it hitting the top of the embankment, which caused significant damage to landing gear, front fuselage and right wing. The aircraft stopped some 200 feet beyond point of impact.
• C-GUJZ Fernand Gagnan, Mistassini, QC. Canx 16-Aug-1983.
• C-GUJZ Mober Aviation Inc., Drummondville, QC. Canx 04-Dec-1986.
• C-GUJZ Granite Air Inc., Hornepayne ON, Based Manitowedge, ON, Deleted Aug-1990, following accident.
Accident: 11-Jun-1988. Aircraft sank on take off run. Location unknown.
• C-GUJZ Ingrid Pearce, Sidney, BC. Restored 05-May-1995. Deleted 21-May-1997 on export to USA.
• N100HF Maketea Productions Inc., Burbank, California. Regd 21-May-1997. Canx 02-Jan-1998.
• N100HF LHF Holdings Inc., c/o TAG Aviation, Burlington, CA. Dates unknown.
• C-GTMC Seair Seaplanes (1990) Ltd., Richmond, BC. Based Vancouver. Regd 26-Jan-1998 & 14-Jun-2001. Canx 25-Jul-2011.
Regd 11-May-2014. Shows based Enfield, NS. (Base of Atlantic Aircraft Salvage Ltd.).
Note: C-GTMC appeared in Harrison Ford's 1998 movie, "Six Days Seven Nights".
Accident: Lyall Harbour, BC. 29-Nov-2009. The aircraft was departing Lyall Harbour, Saturna Island, en route to the Vancouver International Airport, BC. After an unsuccessful attempt at taking off downwind, the pilot took off into the wind towards the island. The aircraft became airborne, but remained below the surrounding terrain. The aircraft turned left, then descended and collided with the water. The pilot and one passenger survived with serious injuries. The other six occupants drowned inside the aircraft. The wreckage was located in 11 metres of water. The weather was poor with high winds. A09P0397
• C-GTMC Atlantic Aircraft Salvage Ltd., Enfield, NS. Regd 11-Mar-2013.
Note: Fuselage noted in Sealand yard, 22-May-2015.
• C-GZDH Atlantic Aircraft Salvage Ltd., Enfield, NS. Regd 08-Feb-2018.
• f/f 11-May-2018 after rebuild by Sealand Aviation. Going to new owner in Ontario.