• N1589V The Babb Co. Inc. Delivered 06-Dec-1955.
• CP-663 Details Unknown.
• N1589V Reported as a “private owner”. Regd 21-Sep-1966.
• CF-VKH Imported into Canada. Regd 1967.
• CF-VKH Gander Aviation Ltd., Gander, NL. Circa 1968.
Accident: 22 mi. East of Carcajou, AB, Lat 57.48N. Long 116.32W. 25-Jun-1968. Hit soft surface on landing, nosed over and came to rest inverted causing substantial damage. No injuries recorded.
Accident: 22 mi. East of Carcajou, AB, Lat 57.48N. Long 116.32W. 25-Jun-1968. The pilot circled the airstrip a number of times to assess its suitability. An approach to land was made to land towards the south east and touchdown occurred 378 beyond the threshold. The aircraft rolled about 195ft and began to sink into the soft surface. At a point 1420 feet from the touchdown the aircraft nosed over and came to rest inverted. The pilot reported that the airstrip had not been used for wheeled aircraft since spring. No injury recorded.
• CF-VKH & C-FVKH Gateway Aviation Ltd., Edmonton, AB. Regd prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 02-May-1970. Regn format changed prior to 30-Jun-1974.
Accident: Margaret Lake, NT. Lat 65.23N. Long 134.30W. 05-May-1972. The passenger in the front seat descended onto the float to assist with docking. Procuring a rope from a passenger in the rear of the cabin took several moments due to a tangle. While his back was to the engine the pilot shut down with idle cut off. The passenger on the float turned and walked forward into the wind-milling propeller. He was struck on the left shoulder twice, the second a glancing blow. The left humerous was fractured and several muscles were severed. The man stood on the float for several seconds before falling backwards straddling the float with only his lower arms in the water.
• C-FVKH Slate Falls Airways, Sioux Lookout, ON. Regd prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 02-May-1977. Canx 16-Dec-1985.
Accident: Wunnumin Lake, ON. 15-Mar-1979. It was reported that during a landing the tail ski was apparently damaged when it struck a snow covered rock. The subsequent take off was aborted when the tail ski assembly failed, damaging the horizontal stabiliser and elevator. No injuries reported.
• C-FVKH Slate Falls Airways Ltd., Slate Falls, ON. Dates unknown but recorded in the following accident report.
Accident: Cat Lake, ON. Lat 51.40N, Long 91.50W. 17-May-1983. While on take-off from a confined area in strong gusting winds, the aircraft pitched forward, rolled left and came to rest inverted. The area was confined as the lake was frozen over most of its surface.
• C-FVKH Orillia Aviation Ltd., Orillia, ON. Regd 02-May-1989. Canx 25-Jul-1989.
• C-FVKH Richard Harlock (Derry Air), Gogama, ON. Regd 25-Jul-1989. Based Orillia, Ontario.
• C-FVKH William R. Bennett, (Air Kenda), Gogama, ON. Regd 16-May-1991. Canx 12-May-2004.
• C-FVKH Alex MacIntyre & Associates Ltd., Kirkland Lake, ON. Regd 18-May-2004.