• CF-MPM Royal Canadian Mounted Police Air Services, Ottawa, ON. Delivered 02-Dec-1949.
Historical note: This was the first Beaver allocated to the RCMP. Initially based in Winnipeg it bore cree syballic characters on the fuselage and tail warning natives of the dangers of close contact with the aicraft’s fragile fabric. On one accasion it also served as an improvised court room at Sawbill near Brochet in Manitoba. Courtesy of “In Formation”: The historical Publication of the Alberta Aviation Museum.
Accident: Lon 55°48’N Lat 97°48’W. 06-Jan-1955. On landing into wind the aircraft struck a hard snow drift that was not seen by the pilot during the approach due to snow conditions at the time. The accident caused a slight dent in the right ski and rivets were sheared off on the gusset plates attaching the rear of the fuselage and forward of the cockpit section. No injuries sustained by the pilot, Noel Arnold Beaumont.
Accident: Berens River, MB. 15-Feb-1956. The pilot turned the aircraft too near the dock and the tail slid over the dock and caught a vertical post. Substantial damage including bolts from the stabiliser fitting to fuselage showed damage and there was damage to leading edge of stabiliser
• C-FMPM Re regd to Royal Canadian Mounted Police Air Division, Ottawa, ON. Canx prior to C of A dated 02-Dec-1972.
• C-FMPM Dolbeau Air Services, Montréal, QC. Regd prior to C of A dated 02-Dec-1972
• C-FMPM St. Louis Enterprises Inc., St. Jean, QC. Regd prior to C of A dated 02-Dec 1976
• C-FMPM Air Tiberiade Inc., Mont Laurier, QC. Regd prior to C of A dated 01-Dec-1977
• C-FMPM Air Mont Laurier Inc., Ste. Veronique, QC. Regd 29-Jan-1976 until-1983
Accident: 15 mi. Comes Lake, North of Lac Tiberiade, QC. 11-Sep-1980. Right wing struck trees and aircraft crashed
• C-FMPM Air Mont Laurier Inc., Ste. Veronique, QC. On CCAR at May-1981.
• C-FMPM Air Mont Laurier (1985) Inc., Ste. Veronique, QC. Canx 03-Jul-1992
• C-FMPM Mike Denis Aviation Inc., Maniwaki, QC. Based Blue Sea Lake, Maniwaki, QC. Regd 03-Jul-1992. Canx 25-Sep-2009
• C-FMPM Air Mont Laurier, Rivière-Rouge, QC. Regd 03-Dec-2009. Canx 15-Jan-2011
• C-FMPM Mike Denis Aviation Inc., Maniwaki, QC. Regd 26-Aug-2011. Canx 17-Jul-2012.
• C-FMPM 1103398 Ontario Inc., (Global Material Handling), Lively, ON. Based Naughton, ON.
Total Airframe time: 21,100 hours at time of sale.
Modifications include. Increase to 5,370 lb gross weight. Fitted with tip tanks. Available on wheels or floats.
• C-FMPM 1866510 Ontario Inc., Naughton, ON. Regd 26-Apr-2013.