• CF-MPR Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Air Division, Ottawa, ON. Delivered Sep-1956.
• C-FMPR Royal Canadian Mounted Police Air Services, Ottawa, ON. On CCAR at May-1981. Canx 05-Dec-1984 following accident.
Accident: N of Sept Iles, QC. Lat 51.03N, Long 66.22W. 30-Aug-1984. (Translated from French) The aircraft was equipped with floats, and left Squaw Lake (QC) to conduct a flight under visual flight rules (VFR) up to Wabush, Sept-Îles (QC). The ceiling was falling and the visibility decreasing in fog. To maintain VFR, the pilot descended below the top of the hills and flew along the lakes along its route. Forty miles north of Sept-Iles, the aircraft struck trees on rising terrain and came to rest in a wooded area.
The pilot had checked the weather before the flight. The meteorological conditions at Sept-Iles were below VFR minimums, but they were set to improve to become VFR marginal at the time of arrival at the planned destination. The approach of a cold front made the air mass in the region unstable and after the forecast, the ceiling descended to 500 feet above the ground and the visibility was to be limited to a mile in thunderstorms. The pilot was advised of the latest weather conditions for Sept-Iles, which indicated an improvement at arrival time. Meteorological conditions provided for the area were such that the pilot could have expected to encounter poor weather conditions below VFR minimums. With this knowledge, the pilot continued the flight to the moment he was forced to fly at a very low altitude to stay VFR. He could not see the rising terrain before it arrived because of the poor visibility and the aircraft encountered trees. When the weather started to deteriorated, the pilot could have turned around and landed VFR in a suitable location or climbed to height and filed an IFR flight plan.
• C-FMPR Jules Blouin, Sept Îles, QC. Canx 16-Aug-1985.
• C-FMPR Air Cote Nord Inc., SepÎIles, QC. Regd 27-Jun-1988. Canx 04-Jul-1989.
• C-FMPR Aero Golfee Ltée., Havre-St. Pierre, QC. Regd 14-Dec-1989. Canx 12-Aug-1991.
• C-FMPR Aviation QC Labrador Ltée., Sept Îles, QC. Regd 12-Aug-1991. Canx 03-Nov-1992.
• C-FMPR Deraps Aviation Inc., Sept Îles, QC. Regd 03-Nov-1992. Canx 15-Feb-1993.
• C-FMPR Aero Nord Est Inc., Sept Îles, QC. Regd 15-Apr-1993. Canx 08-Jul-1994.
• C-FMPR Deraps Aviation Inc., Sept Îles, QC. Regd 08-Jul-1994. Canx 12-Dec-1994.
• C-FMPR Aero Nord Est Inc., Sept Îles, QC, Regd 29-Dec-1994. Canx 25-Jul-1995.
• C-FMPR Brassard Air, Sept Îles, QC. Regd 25-Jul-1995. Based Lac des Rapides, QC. Canx 20-Dec-1996.
• C-FMPR Aero Nord Est, Sept Îles, QC. Regd 20-Dec-1996. Canx 03-Jul-1997.
• C-FMPR Brassard Air, Sept Îles, QC. Regd 03-Jul-1997. Canx 08-Nov-2000.
• C-FMPR Aero Nord Est Inc., Sept Îles, QC. Regd 08-Nov-2000. Canx 27-Aug-2001.
• C-FMPR Air St. Maurice Inc., Beauce, QC. Regd 27-Aug-2001 and re-regd 31-Mar-2003. Canx 21-Aug-2002.
• C-FMPR North Pacific Seaplanes Ltd., Prince Rupert, BC. Regd 29-Aug-2002. Canx 21-Nov-2002.
• C-FMPR Les Motels de L’Energie Inc., Baie Comeau, QC. Based Manic-1, Baie Comeau, QC. Based Manic 1. Regd 25-Nov-2002 and 31-Mar-2003. Canx 11-Jun-2014
Note: Manic-1 is a hydroelectric power station and dam at the mouth of the Manicouagan River 3km (1.9 mi) west of Baie-Comeau, QC, Canada.
• C-FMPR 9163-6563 QC Inc. Pointe Lebel, QC. Based Manic-1. Regd 12-Sep-2014. Canx 16-Feb-2016.
• C-FMPR Aviation Seapass Inc., / Seapass Aviation Inc., Mascouche,QC. Based Lac à la Tortue, QC. Regd 15-Mar-2016.