• 51-16803 US Army #1088. L-20A No: 90. Command A-2. Delivered 06-Jun-1952. Built as L-20A and re-designated U-6A in 1962.
• 51-16803 For sale @ Coleman Barracks, Mannheim – Sandhofen, Germany. Feb-1973.
• No Regn Purchased by B-M Aviation Ltd., Lachute, QC. 01-Apr-1973. Sold 05-Apr-1974.
Notes on Canadian Department of Transport file
Import documents show aircraft as serial numbers 274, #1088 and 51-16803.
04-Apr-1974 Laurentian Air Services pays taxes/duty on DHC-2 s/n 274 at Lachute QC.
05-Apr-1974 Bill of Sale; Laurentian Air Services Ltd., Ottawa to L.E. Pruden Realty Ltd, Terrace, BC.
08-Apr-1974 Marks C-GHCT allotted to DHC-2 s/n 274, L.E. Pruden Realty Ltd., Terrace, BC.
• C-GHCT L.E. Pruden Realty Ltd., Terrace, BC. Regd 08-Apr-1974. Purchased in an “as is” condition.
01-May-1974 Lease Agreement; L.E. Pruden Realty to Trans-Provincial Airlines Ltd., Terrace, BC.
05-Jun-1974 Temporary Certificate of Registration and Certificate of Airworthiness issued to Trans-Provincial Airlines.
25-Jun-1974 Application for Certificate of Registration by Trans-Provincial Airlines.
25-Jun-1974 Temporary Certificate of Registration and Flight Permit to test fly for C of A within 10 miles of Terrace BC issued to L.E. Pruden Realty.
25-Jun-1974 Certificate of Airworthiness issued.
05-Jul-1974 Certificate of Registration issued to Trans-Provincial Airlines Ltd., Terrace, BC (under lease from L.E. Pruden Realty Ltd).
• C-GHCT Leased to Trans-Provincial Airlines, Terrace, BC. Regd Jul-1974. Purchased in an “as is” condition. Certificate of Airworthiness issued renewal dated 25-Jun-1976. Canx date currently unknown.
15-Nov-1978 Lease Agreement; L.E. Pruden Realty Ltd to Mardor Logging Ltd., 17-Nov-1978-17-Apr-1979.
24-Nov-1978 Application for Certificate of Registration by Mardor Logging Ltd.
28-Dec-1978 Certificate of Registration issued to Mardor Logging Ltd., Britannia Beach, BC.
23-Jul-1979 Certificate of Airworthiness issued.
• C-GHCT Leased to Mardor Logging Ltd., Britannia Beach, BC. Jul-1979.
• C-GHCT. Sold to Mardor Logging. Date unknown.
• C-GHCT Seen as Head Bay Logging, Tahsis, BC. Nov-1979.
01-Apr-1980 Bill of Sale; Mardor Logging Ltd., to Frederick Arthur May, Richmond BC, $72,500.
• C-GHCT Frederick Arthur May, Richmond, BC, 01-Apr-1980.
03-Apr-1980 Lease Agreement; Frederick A. May to Tradewinds Aviation Ltd., Richmond BC
26-Sep-1980 Certificate of Registration issued to Tradewinds Aviation Ltd (under lease from Frederick A. May).
• C-GHCT Leased to Tradewinds Aviation Ltd., Richmond, BC. Regd 26-Sep-1980.
Accident: Lake Lovelywater, Six miles northwest of Squamish, BC, 16-Sep-1981. Lost directional control and overturned on landing. Left wing struck water after touchdown. Joe C. Hughes and passenger uninjured, Aircraft damaged but repaired.
Sep-1982 Tradewinds Aviation advise Department of Transport that wreck to Winnipeg parts dealer.
• C-GHCT 22-Oct-1982 Cancelled CCAR.
Note: Reported also that involved in a wreck, 01-Nov-1981 during the filming of the film “Motherlode” (directed by Charlton Heston) in Vancouver and the crash sequence was incorporated into the film.
• C-GSIH Removed from register 22-May-1987.
• C-GSIH Southern Interior Flight Centre Ltd., Kelowna, BC. Regd 28-Jul-1992. Regd 16-Dec-1992.
• C-GSIH Michael T. Bale & David Peters, Kelowna, BC. Regd 16-Dec-1992. Canx 04-Oct-1994.
• C-GSIH David Peters, Kelowna, BC. Regd 04-Oct-1994. Canx 25-Nov-1994 on export to US.
Exported to USA 12-Jan-1995.
• N323RS Robert Saielli, San Diego, CA. Regd. 11-Nov-1994.
• N323RS Beaver Aviation, San Diego, CA. Regd Dec-1994. On USCAR at Dec-1995.
Airworthiness Date: 19-Jun-1995.
Noted: Dismantled at Vancouver, British Columbia. 24-Jul-1995.
Note: Attended the 50th Anniversary Celebration at Victoria, British Columbia, 17 to 19-Oct-1997.
• N323RS Jon Strom, Englewood, CO. Regd 29-Jul-1999.
• N323RS Strom Corporation, Wilmington, DE. Regd 19-Nov-1999.
• N323RS Legend Airways of Colorado, Morrison, CO. Regd 02-Nov-2000. Re regd 22-Jul-2013
Note: Nov-2006 to Jul-2007 for Sale at $650,000.
Note: Upgrades include Baron STOL Wings, domed windows in cabin sides and doors, up-rated baggage area, Cleveland wheels and brakes.
• C-GATJ Tyrone M. Josdal, Bulyea, SK. Regd 30-Jul-2018. Based Nipawin, SK.