• 53-8159 USAF # 1381. L-20 No: 382. Command A(AF)5. Delivered 15-May-1954. Built as L-20A and re-designated U-6A in 1962.
• 53-8159 New Jersey ANG.
• 53-8159 Stored at MASDC Davis Monthan AFB, AZ, 02-Mar-1972 to 12-Feb-1976. Inventory code HS126.
Note: Purchased at Davis Monthan auction sale by unknown party on 29-Jan-1976 for US$25,000. Total time 6,455,9 hrs., engine (only) 968 hrs. Sold as “no reasonable potential for normal certification”. Commented upon as having leading edge dings and bad dings on doors, no wheel fairings, data plate removed to rear fuselage and later wing struts
• C-GEZU Imported to Canada Feb-1976.
• C-GEZU Green Airways Ltd., Red Lake, ON. Regd 05-Jan-1977. Canx 15-Jul-2013.
• C-GEZU Adventure Air (3097448 Manitoba Ltd), Lac du Bonnet, MB. Regd 15-Jul-2013. Canx 07-Nov-2013.
• C-GEZU 3097448 Manitoba Ltd. (Adventure Air), Lac du Bonnet, MB. Regd 23-Jun-2014. Canx 12-Dec-2014.