• 57-6138 USAF # 1792. L-20 No. 793. Command A-13. Delivered 16-Apr-1958. Built as L-20A and re-designated U-6A in 1962.
• 57-6138 Stored at MASDC., Davis Monthan AFB., AZ. 07-Apr-1972 to 12-Feb-1976. PCN (Product Control Number) HS151.
Note: Purchased at Davis Monthan auction sale 29-Jan-1976 for US$27,000US. Total time 6,955.3 hours., engine 6,638 hours. Sold as “no reasonable potential for normal Certification” Commented upon as good condition.
• N3122F Trans-West Trust Inc Arizona Corporation. Tucson, AZ. Probably not worn - ntu. Canx 14-Jun-1976. Removed from USCAR 29-Jan-2019.
• C-GEZW Imported into Canada 11-Jun-1976.
• C-GEZW Green Airways Ltd., Red Lake, ON. Regd 11-Jun and 29-Jul-1976. Canx 06-Jul-2010.
Accident: Red Lake, ON. 22-May-2004 The aircraft was inbound to the float base in Red Lake, ON from Big Trout Lake. Immediately after touchdown, the aircraft veered to the right and overturned. The pilot and sole occupant on board the aircraft evacuated the aircraft without injury. Information provided indicated that the approach and landing seemed normal. The aircraft was at a level attitude during the approach and the left float touched down first. As the right float touched down the aircraft pitched nose forward into the lake. The aircraft came to a rest in an extreme nose down, partially submerged position. The aircraft was pulled to a water ramp where it was pulled out of the water. Structural damage to the aircraft was limited to the right rear spar attach fitting, wing leading edge and right float. Damage to the right rear spar attach fitting and wing leading edge was a result of the recovery efforts. Inspection of the flight control systems revealed no anomalies. A portion of the right float forward of the forward float attach struts and spreader bar was torn away and not recovered. It was reported that the lake contained a large amount of floating debris due to the high water levels. Several large pieces of water logged dock structure and tree trunks were pulled from the lake. CADORS report 2004O0650.
• C-GEZW Viking Outpost Cabins Ltd., Red Lake, ON. Regd 16-Jul-2010.