56-368 • 56-0368
• 56-368 US Army #1669. L-20 No. 670. Command A-11. Delivered 11-Mar-1957. Built as L-20A and re- designated U-6A in 1962.
Note: Originally serialed as shown above but in approx 1965 would have had the additional “0” added to conform with US Army & USAF agreement on numbering to represent the service the aircraft operated with.
• 56-0368 California Army National Guard.
• N368NC Office of Civil Defence, Casper, Natrona County, WY. Regd Feb-1973.
• N368NC Natrona County Sheriff Department, WY. Circa 1975
• N368NC Sale reported to Careen Lake Lodge, SK, 14-Jan-1982. Later sale reported to Canada 03-Feb-1990. Canx from FAA record 20-Sep-2012.
Note: No record of either currently found on CCAR or FAA records.