• 51-16485 USAF #1056. L-20A No. 57. Command AF-1. Delivered 30-Apr-1952 Built as L-20A and Re-designated U-6A in 1962.
• 51-16485 Struck off charge 06-May-1967.
• 51-16485 Stored at MASDC, Davis Monthan AFB., AZ 16-Feb-1972 – 02-Feb-1976. PCN (Product Control Number) HS107.
• 51-16485 Passed to US Army.
• N94DC Alaska Travel Air Inc., Anchorage, AK. Regd Mar-1976.
Note: Purchased at Davis-Monthan auction sale by Alaska Travel Air, 29-Jan-1976 for US$23,000. Total Time: 6,564.9 hours, Engine 7,159.9 hours.
Airworthiness Date: 10-Nov 1976.
• N94DC Alvin D. Carrell, (Dean A Carrell), Anchorage, AK. Regd Apr-1978..
Note: USCAR Mar-1980 shows Dean A. and 1982 accident report shows Alvin D. Carrell.
Accident: Nr Port Alsworth, AK, 18-Dec-1982. Whilst landing at 3,500 ft. on the Tuxendi Glacier, aircraft skis sank into soft snow and flipped onto back. Pilot and four passengers received minor or no injury. Aircraft substantially damaged. ANC83LA024
• N94DC Randall S. Crosby, et al (George N. Ahmaagak Senior, Arnold Brower Senior, Charles P. Caldwell), Barrow, AK. Regd 10-Sep-1987.On USCAR at 02-Mar-1990 & 01-Oct-1994.
Accident: 18-Oct-1998 70ml E of Chitina, AK. On takeoff from lodge strip, as the aircraft was approximately 50 ft. above the ground the engine stopped. The pilot was able to land ahead on a gravel bar and nosed into a river. There was evidence of contaminated fuel in the carburettor which remained above water following the landing. Pilot and five passengers uninjured. ANC99LA007.
• N94DC Paul Edward Claus / Ultima Thule Outfitters Inc., trading as Ultima Thule Lodge, Chitina, AK. Regd 06-Jan-1999.
• N94DC Ultima Thule Outfitters Inc., Chitina, AK. Regd 06-Jan-1999.
• N94DC Alaska Travel Air Inc., Anchorage, AK. Circa. 2000.
• N94DC Vance J. Robertus, Ketchikan, AK. Regd 08-Sep-2003
• N94DC Pacific Airways colours. Circa. Sep 2004.
Service Difficulty report. 21-Dec-2004. Air data computer (adc) installed as part of the Chelton Flight Systems reporting 500' altitude error. During the subsequent inspection, found the air data computer (adc) broke loose from its mount. Upon further investigation found the mounting bracket flange cracked completely off the airframe structure it was riveted to. After removal of the bracket, and further inspection, it is believed that the flange was not manufactured with the proper radiuses in the cut-out for the thumbnail screw causing it to crack. Vibration from general aircraft operation contributed to the issue. This adc was installed as part of the chelton flight systems stc#sa02203ak efis-sv system in June of 2004.
• N94DC Triple F. Leasing LLC., Ketchikan, AK. Regd 20-May-2005. Currently wears Pacific Airways colours. Expiry date 31-May-2014.
Incident: 5mls from Hollis, AK. 07-Jan-2014. Aircraft wingtip struck a boat during taxi for departure. No injuries to occupants. Damage unknown.
Accident: Ketchikan Harbour area. 27-Jun-2018. All aboard rescued. Aircraft towed to shore. Some images of event below. NTSB Preliminary report ANC19LA028