• CF-JOS Industrial Air Services Ltd. Delivered 01-Mar-1957. Canx date currently unknown.
• CF-JOS Pacific Western Airlines Ltd., Vancouver, BC. Circa Jun 1960.
Accident: 45 miles SSE of Whitehorse, YT. Lat 60° 35´N, Long 134° 55´N. 30-Jun-1963. About eight minutes after takeoff and while the aircraft was still climbing the engine stopped abruptly. The aircraft landed alongside the Alaskan Highway in a wooded area. The pilot and one passenger suffered minor injuries and another passenger serious injury. The aircraft was reported as destroyed. Cause reported as inadequate pre flight inspection and maintenance inspection of fuel system. The engine failed due to water contamination of the fuel system. The captain did not ensure that the fuel system was purged prior to flight.
Accident: Wabowden, MB. Lat 55.55N Long 98.38W. 14-Mar-1967. 1430CST. The right ski dug in during a landing and the right wing strut parted about 3½ feet from inboard end with resulting damage to wing root fittings and other aircraft damage. Examination determined the right rear check cable had apparently hooked over the back end of the ski and pulled into the heel a quarter or three eighths of an inch. The cable fractured under tension in two places about three inches from lower fitting. It is considered probable the majority of the strands parted during the take off and the remainder from vibration during the flight, allowing the ski to rotate and stick up.
• CF-JOS Omineca Air Service Ltd., Burns Lake, BC. Regd at least prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 10-Apr-1970. Canx prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 13-May-1971.
• CF-JOS Trans Provincial Airlines, Terrace, BC. Regd prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 13-May-1971.
• C-FJOS Regn up-dated prior to Certificate of Airworthiness renewal dated 31-Dec-1975.
• C-FJOS Air BC Ltd., Richmond BC. On CCAR at May-1981.
• C-FJOS Jim Pattison Industries Ltd., Vancouver, BC. Based Prince Rupert, BC. Canx 03-Jun-1988.
• C-FJOS Trans-Provincial Airlines Ltd., Prince Rupert, BC. Regd 18-Dec-1990. Canx 13-May-1993.
Total time: 22,781.6 hrs as at 06 Apr-1993.
• C-FJOS Harbour Air Ltd., Richmond, BC. Regd 13-May-1993. Canx 13-Jan-2004.
• C-FJOS North Pacific Seaplanes Ltd., Prince Rupert, BC. Regd 13-Jan-2004. Canx 05-Apr-2013.
• C-FJOS Harbour Air Ltd., Richmond, BC. Regd 05-Apr-2014.
• Being converted into an Electric powered aircraft. Due to fly before the end of 2019.